Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

big signing soon

Bert365

May 7, 2006
I have in good knowledge that a signing of 3m will be arriving very soon. please dont shout at me

Last edited:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I have in good knowledge that a signing of 3m will be arriving very soon. please font shout at me

3 millions sounds unlikely. Which font should we use then?

Unless you mean 3 metres... quite tall.

Last edited:

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I have in good knowledge that a signing of 3m will be arriving very soon. please font shout at me

Did your source say what position they play in? Although I can't believe we would pay out £3m for somebody! Surely that would be a huge chunk of the budget gone!

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003

You just can't dangle that carrot Bert, without a little more substance / information......

What position? From which club? Name?!!!!!

A bit more info please.........!!

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
How tall are goals? Are they 3 metres tall?

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
I just love the fact that this is not COMPLETELY out of the question, though £3m does sound unlikely. A 3m tall player, though... that would be awesome!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In would think that is the kind of money an established striker with a good goalscoring reputation would cost, and there are many that you could speculate about at that price, in fact most nmames that have been mentioned on other threads.

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
Bert365...if you are going to go as far as saying you have knowledge of this, I'm sure you must know some more details such as player/position?! I'm not sure there is a point in this post if you're just waving around a figure...reveal more as you aren't revealing your source anyway!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If we really were looking to get Lansbury on a permanent, I would've thought we'd need to pay at least £3m, unless his contract is nearly up.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

We are signing someone from
3M_Logo_45pt_95x64.gif
who shouts in a
churchfont.jpg

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Omg we are signing Peter Crouch? Well he did say a 3m player :)

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I just love the fact that this is not COMPLETELY out of the question, though £3m does sound unlikely. A 3m tall player, though... that would be awesome!
He'd have to be getting on for 10 feet tall.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Font? I am a Times New Roman man myself. How about you bert?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
If it was £3M, and if were true, then would be our new Striker. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here