Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next player in - André "Titi" Buengo?

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Heard from a very, very reliable source that we're talking to Angolan striker Titi Buengo currently at Tours FC. 31 years old, was in the Angola world cup squad but didn't get on the pitch.

People can look through my started threads, never made up rumours before. :thumbsup:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Flair!

la-joie-de-lejeune-buteur-a-gauche-et-titi-buengo.jpg

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
looks big, muscular and strong..... Michael Essien physique, quite a few vids with him in and some with him talking, though he's talking french...... so I haven't got a clue what he's saying.

Look at them leg muscles, fooking hell........

0000090415-0.jpg

Last edited:

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
He looks like a giant version of kazenga.
Sign him up. I have always been partial to a bit of titi :drool:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Please don't let this be a wind-up. The guy just looks so cool :(

No chance of that.

I know a few people inside the club, you can look through my started threads, I've never made a rumour up. The only time I have ever mentioned us going in for another player was Shefki Kuqi who we did make a bid for

You can ask Gerbil next time he is online, he knows the same source as I do. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Years Team Apps† (Gls)†
2000–2001 Olympique Saint Quentin 31 (7)
2001–2002 Wasquehal 18 (3)
2002–2003 US Creteil 36 (8)
2003–2005 Grenoble 17 (2)
2005 Neuchâtel Xamax 12 (1)
2005–2006 Clermont Foot 26 (8)
2006–2008 Amiens SC 53 (17)
2008–2009 Troyes AC 27 (11)
2009–2010 LB Châteauroux 27 (13)

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
he does score a lot of headers..... but then with 2 brilliant wingers who can whip a ball in with precision, that's perfect.

2 questions

1) Do you think this guy is the one who will break again our transfer record? if not..... how much roughly do you reckon he'd cost us.

2) Do you reckon he might be the main/best striker of the two extra strikers Poyet alluded to, or could he be the second best of the 2 with an even better one still to come?

any ideas [MENTION=16198]The Ringleader Returns![/MENTION] ?

Exciting times!!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
he does score a lot of headers..... but then with 2 brilliant wingers who can whip a ball in with precision, that's perfect.

2 questions

1) Do you think this guy is the one who will break again our transfer record? if not..... how much roughly do you reckon he'd cost us.

2) Do you reckon he might be the main/best striker of the two extra strikers Poyet alluded to, or could he be the second best of the 2 with an even better one still to come?

any ideas [MENTION=16198]The Ringleader Returns![/MENTION] ?

Exciting times!!
Reply to question 1

You must be joking. Breaking our record for a 31 year old who's goal record isn't that brilliant. He is probably out of contract.

Question 2

No.

But he would offer something different.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
As NSC's self-appointed expert on all things French football, I would be surprised if we were not looking for a younger striker.

He's a true journeyman, staying one or two seasons somewhere before moving on. His goalscoring stats have got better as he's got older but he's never played any higher than Ligue 2 (Championship equivalent).

A good comparison would be Mamy Sidibe.

One year left on contract at Tours, wouldn't cost the earth.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
He looks like he's a lorryload of units

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Well, not wanting to say 'sign him up' based on youtube clips but he can certainly score a header, one of them was practically outside the penalty area! He seems to have got better with age as well scoring almost 1 in 2 last season. We could probably do a LOT worse if we wanted to have a different demention in certain games next season.

I would hope that he would not be our main striker though, if the rumour is true.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I can imagine some games next season where our strikers will struggle against the bigger stronger championship centre halves.

A player like this would be a perfect response in those kind of situations.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here