Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cooperisms

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Apologies if this has been done before but I love Tommy Cooper style jokes,would like to hear some more...start off with a couple....

A mate of mine is addicted to drinking brake fluid,I said that's a nasty habit you've got there. He said No,I can stop anytime!

I went to the cemetery yesterday to lay some flowers on a grave.As I was standing there four Pall Bearers passed carrying a coffin. Three hours later they were still walking about with it. I thought Hello,they've lost the plot!

Sure some of you genius minded folk can come up with others.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
BHA Cooperman en route to Blackburn Rovers away 1991

Attachments

• img519.jpg
    img519.jpg
    346.9 KB · Views: 835

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
ah haaaaaa

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Genius

Attachments

• tc.bmp
    148.6 KB · Views: 786
  • tc5.bmp
    148.6 KB · Views: 792
  • tc2.jpg
    tc2.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 829
  • tc3.jpg
    tc3.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 832
  • tc4.bmp
    148.6 KB · Views: 786

I went to the doctors the other day and said "Doctor, it hurts when I do this", he said "don't do it then".

I went to the doctors the other day and read one of the papers in the waiting room. Wasn't that dreadful about the "Titanic".

I rang the swimming pool the other day, when they answered I said "is that the local swimming pool?", they said "it depends where you are ringing from".

I went to the dentist the other day, before I sat down he said "say aaaaah", I said "why?", he said "my dog just died".

...And who can forget "bottle, glass, glass, bottle".

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Couple more...My son has been asking for a pet spider for his birthday.I went to a pet shop and they were £70. Blow that I thought,I can get one cheaper off the web!

I was driving this morning when I saw this RAC van parked up.The driver was sobbong uncontrollably and looked very miserable.I thought to myself'That guy is heading for a breakdown'

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Just come back from my holiday in Spain. It was 40 degrees in the shade...so I stood in the sun

I've been bobsleighing...I've sleighed twenty Bobs

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Couple more...My son has been asking for a pet spider for his birthday.I went to a pet shop and they were £70. Blow that I thought,I can get one cheaper off the web!

I may have misunderstood the joke but, bearing in mind he died in 1984, I'm not sure he would have cracked a joke about the web. If he did, doubt many people would have got it.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I may have misunderstood the joke but, bearing in mind he died in 1984, I'm not sure he would have cracked a joke about the web. If he did, doubt many people would have got it.

"Cooperisms" are tommy cooper-style jokes, not exclusively tommy cooper jokes.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A woman told her doctor, 'I've got a bad back. 'The doctor said, 'It's old age.' The woman said, 'I want a second opinion. 'The doctor says, 'OK. you're ugly as well.'

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Just a few for you

When I was younger I wanted t be a milkman, but I never had the bottle

Black Beauty, now theres a dark horse

I went to the Doctors, I said doc somedays I feel like a Teepee other days like a wigwam, He said "You're just two tents"

A man walked into the Docotrs wearing nothing but shorts made of cling-film, the doctor said"Well, clearly I can see your nuts"

Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother Colin.
Or my younger brother Ho-Chau-Chou. But I think it's Colin.

I went to the doctor the other day,
I said 'with all the excirment of Christmas I can't sleep''
he said ' Try lying on the edge of your bed, you'll soon drop off'

I had a meal last night,
I ordered everything in French,
surprised everybody,
It was a Chinese restaurant.

I went to the doctor the other day
I said 'have you got anything for wind'
so he gave me a kite

Two Blondes walk into a shop....You wouldve thought one of them would have seen it

deakers

Jul 15, 2008
I went up in the loft with the wife the other day. Dirty, horrible, covered in cobwebs. She's good to the kids though.

I saw this girl the other day, beautiful hair, all down her back. None on her head, just all down her back.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Sometimes I drink my whiskey neat.
Other times I take my tie off and leave my shirt out.

A vagrant man was sitting on the ground, at the back of him anorak was moving about and jumping up and down so people gave him money, i said"Do you earn a living from that?" he said "Yes, its my livelyhood"

I slept like a log last night, I woke up in the fire place

I bought my wife a wooden leg for Christmas!
It's not her main present, just a stocking filler......

"Doctor, I can't pronounce words with F's, T's and H's in them."
"Well you can't say fairer than that then"

So I was in my car, and I was driving along, and my boss rang up, and he said
'You've been promoted.' And I swerved.
And then he rang up a second time and said "You've been promoted again.'
And I swerved again.
He rang up a third time and said 'You're managing director.'
And I went into a tree.
And a policeman came up and said 'What happened to you?'
And I said 'I careered off the road.

Two fat blokes in a pub, one says to the other "your round."
The other one says "so are you, you fat bast**d!"

D'you know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today.
They left a little note on the windscreen, it said "Parking Fine."
So that was nice.

I had a ploughman's lunch the other day.
He wasn't very happy.

I met this bloke with a didgeridoo and he was playing Dancing Queen on it.
I thought, 'That's Aboriginal.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I went to a petshop today and said "I want to buy a wasp". The bloke behind the counter said "we don't sell wasps". "Well you've got two in the window" I said.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
My feet are killing me, every time I get into bed they get hold of me round the neck!

I was walking home the other night when a man stepped out of a doorway and asked me if I'd seen any Policemen nearby, I said "no", he said "stick em up".

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Went into a gym the other day and asked the assistant if i could sign up... she replied "what do you want to achieve"?.. so I said "I want to learn how to do the splits"... She responded by asking " are you flexible"?... So i said "yes, but i can't make Tuesday's or Thursday's".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here