Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray to Palace (merged threads)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He's an oddball so this wouldn't suprise me.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
You get what you deserve in football

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He said when out on saturday night he was definitely going Palace.

And you decided notto post this on another thread / start a thread of your own / waited till now because...?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Two things:

1) It's a terrible move for Murray
2) It's a terrible move for Palace

Assuming that in wages Palace are breaking the bank on a player that is unproven at that level they are idiots. He has shown that he takes a while to settle at a club. He will have to doubly prove himself having come from us and I predict he will be a MAJOR FLOP with them.

I'm actually quite pleased though as I trust Gus' judgement and if he doesn't think Murray is worth the wages then that's good enough for me. Also pleased it is sorted out this early as it gives Gus all summer to find two quality strikers. I was worried it would drag on all summer and we'd be waiting on him to decide.

Also can't see Palace fans taking to his languid style. It took us a few years to get used to it and if he's not scoring at the same time I can see him being unpopular.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
How far apart are we from offering what Palace are putting on the table then ? Unless he was after stupid money, I can't believe the deals would be poles apart.

Could be a case of them offering similar terms, except they are bunging him a maHOOsive signing on fee, being as he'll be on a bossie.

In which case, f*** off Murray you grasping MUG.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
How far apart are we from offering what Palace are putting on the table then ? Unless he was after stupid money, I can't believe the deals would be poles apart.

Could be a case of them offering similar terms, except they are bunging him a maHOOsive signing on fee, being as he'll be on a bossie.

f*** off than Murray you grasping MUG.

And with it im sure his agent gets 20% of said signing on fee.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
And you decided notto post this on another thread / start a thread of your own / waited till now because...?

1) I did post on another Murray thread
2) There's so much shit posted on here about that sort of thing didn't really think was worth starting a thread

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here