Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Importance of the Ticket Exchange

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hello Paul

I was a little concerned to see your previous reply below, that 'discussions are ongoing, with the AIM of offering a ticket exchange'.

Whilst its great the discussions are taking place, I do trust the true importance of this is recognised by all concerned. An efficient Exchange is utterly essential to the long term health of the club.

To recap the obvious benefits:

1. It would open up the Amex / Albion to future generations of non STH's who would be all but excluded otherwise.

2. It would be a huge benefit to any STH who for geographical / work reasons, cannot attend every game, thus maximising the percentage of ST renewals.

3. The modest admin fee charged by the club on each re-sale would be an additional source of income.

4. The matchday spend on programs food, etc from the re-sales, is all bonus income, against an empty seat.

5. It would prevent pockets of empty seats, which would be both detrimental to the atmosphere, and hugely frustrating for those denied a seat, for a 'sold out' match.

I'm totally aware than none of this is new, or anything you haven't heard already, both just ask that those 'aiming' to introduce such a scheme, are reminded of its importance.

Thanks

Simon

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Yes we are fully aware of the importance of it, and there will be some form of scheme. It is likely it will be an option to transfer your ticket to a friend (provided they are already on our database) or sell it back to the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here