Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plenty of tasty TEAR UPS in store next season

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Jumping on the hook.

D

Deleted member 18477

There really are a lot of half-sharps on this thread, who don't have a clue. ITK 101 respect your elders, the people you are dissing on this thread are the old school bigboys that kept you clean-necks from shitting biscuits at the Goldstone in the 80s. I remember us Charlton being ran in '83 when we took a liberty with a traffic light near Hove Park. To be fair we deserved it, but a couple of years later one of my Charlton mates ran an entire pub in Hove (until he got fired for till-dipping). You are lucky the old school KTC, HACC and Portslade Giblet crews are getting back together. Have you ever been shat on off of a motorway flyover in an open-top car by three Hartlepool fans in monkey costumes? I have as an Addick, and I wish we had the sort of firms Albion have regrouping for Falmer grunting behind ourselves back then. It might never have happened.

don't put yourself in them situations dickhead! i've been to MANY football matches and found myself to have had NO trouble at all... funny how some fans can walk away and others always end up in violent situations isnt it?... use your loaf once in a while... if you've got one.

don't put yourself in them situations dickhead! i've been to MANY football matches and found myself to have had NO trouble at all... funny how some fans can walk away and others always end up in violent situations isnt it?... use your loaf once in a while... if you've got one.

Good grief.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach

Is this the double reverse fish with pike or are you really that dim? Surely no one could be that dim so I'm going for a brilliantly executed DRFwP.

Commander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 28, 2004
London

I cant work out if I am now fooling for some double fishing, or you are actually a real life complete retard.

Commander

Apr 28, 2004
London

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
WHOOSH is, I think, the word required here :lol:

Commander

Apr 28, 2004
London

D

Deleted member 18477

I cant work out if I am now fooling for some double fishing, or you are actually a real life complete retard.

you could class any comment on here as 'fishing' so you are clearly the real life re-tard.

Commander

Apr 28, 2004
London
you could class any comment on here as 'fishing' so you are clearly the real life re-tard.

OK, but just to be clear, do you actually think London Pompous is a serious account?

Uncle Morty? Pete Longpockets? The Hove Actually Caveman Crew? God bless the Queen Mum?

Seriously?

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
and those not in no clearly think your a c**t

Sticks and stones sonny. We're like the SAS, just get on with the job and you don't know we've even had a rumble protecting the name of the club half the time. But ask yourself this, when was the last time you had to run at an away match, eh............eh? We're the invisible hand, the Guardian Angels protecting you and your fellow spotty virgins from a serious slap at times, cos we are RESPECTED in the inner circles. All we get is the occasional chinese burn or a wedgie.

The reason our names must remain secret is that skirt goes crazy for a real man, someone who knows how to use a knuckleduster, and just like when we're fighting, we don't use protection, and that's why Scratchcard Steve has a number of unopened letters from the CSA in his letterbox, I told him he should have flipped over the tarts and used the brown door, but he's a traditionalist.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I'm quite enjoyed the way London Pompous has morphed from a Guardian Reading Nick Hornby type into a South Coast Danny Dyer.

I've enjoyed even more the way he has hooked people in along the way.

Unfortunately his original target of satire has long gone, but needs to change his user name to "Johnny Trousers" or something.

I do particular miss Aldridge Pryor and his random interjections of bullshit.

Last edited:

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
just to let the HACC boys know that the TFSO (time for a sharp one ) boys will be right with you defending the albions honour on the COBBLES. time to stand up to these MUGS who try to take LIBERTIES at our new gaff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here