Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plenty of tasty TEAR UPS in store next season

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Some of the lads are coming out of retirement just in case you young pups need a bit of direction. We've forgotten more than most of you know, but once you've got the taste for some toe to toe, dodging the OB, keeping it ITK, and STILL using the gentleman's code (don't hit any scarfers, women or babies) then you can have a bit of fun.

God bless the Queen Mum.

Jesus wept :facepalm: at night do you pretend you're little Petey from Greent Street :lolol:?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Some of the lads are coming out of retirement just in case you young pups need a bit of direction. We've forgotten more than most of you know, but once you've got the taste for some toe to toe, dodging the OB, keeping it ITK, and STILL using the gentleman's code (don't hit any scarfers, women or babies) then you can have a bit of fun.

God bless the Queen Mum.

:bowdown:

Absolutely hilarious. I don't understand this forum sometimes. Comedic gold goes over peoples heads and then people howl and giggle at some stupid ramble.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
:bowdown:

Absolutely hilarious. I don't understand this forum sometimes. Comedic gold goes over peoples heads and then people howl and giggle at some stupid ramble.

Listen sonny, next time you and your fellow trainspotters are outnumbered by a crew from Cardiff or 'Wall, you'll be glad that the likes of Uncle Morty, Big Vern, Scratchcard, Pete Longpockets and myself are around to get you out of a scrape. We've got the weapons, we've got the scars, we've got the memories, and provided my lumbago isn't too bad, we've got the ring skills to make a mark, mark my words. HACC are back, and thanks to us Brighton are not seen as a bunch of skanked crackwhore pussies when it comes to defending local honour.

Jan 30, 2008
Listen sonny, next time you and your fellow trainspotters are outnumbered by a crew from Cardiff or 'Wall, you'll be glad that the likes of Uncle Morty, Big Vern, Scratchcard, Pete Longpockets and myself are around to get you out of a scrape. We've got the weapons, we've got the scars, we've got the memories, and provided my lumbago isn't too bad, we've got the ring skills to make a mark, mark my words. HACC are back, and thanks to us Brighton are not seen as a bunch of skanked crackwhore pussies when it comes to defending local honour.
sounds good but lacks any substance :dunce:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009

Is it bad that instead of Millwall, i thought you were on abaout Walsall?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

:lolol:
I appreciate your back up when things get tasty. I had some trouble with the pasty flingers at Plymouth earlier in the season, and all of a sudden a Fiesta pulled up from nowhere and some experienced campaigners got out and scared all the naughty West Country boys away.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Cheap rail fares in the 1980's with cereal box vouchers . Cheap rail fares in the 2010's with senior citizen railcards. :thumbsup:

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Cheap rail fares in the 1980's with cereal box vouchers . Cheap rail fares in the 2010's with senior citizen railcards. :thumbsup:

Don't get lippy son, we can still deliver. Might not be as fast as in the '80's, but HACC never ran anyway.

Two words for those of you who think you have to be young to have a rumble, two words, JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME , he's 50, nuff said?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Holdup LP! Some Fridge Freezeer down the 'Cruiser told me you've done yer Germans. Was it when you woz slappin' that lairy monkey wiv the fugly boat who woz frontin' you up & givin in large; or did ya over-stretch daaaann at yer pilates group? Sounds like a rite ol' tear-up.

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Don't get lippy son, we can still deliver. Might not be as fast as in the '80's, but HACC never ran anyway.

Two words for those of you who think you have to be young to have a rumble, two words, JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME , he's 50, nuff said?

Good fishing?

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand

This guy comes into mind when I read your posts:

8.jpg

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
without sounding like a complete tosser, what does HACC stand for? Never come across this before?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here