Brighton
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4119146 said:
dig1.jpg

His username is very apt!

D

Deleted member 18477

¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4119161 said:
You spelt bastard wrong in your title thing

i spelt it how i'd say it in that context. gold star though. mummy would be proud.

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
i spelt it how i'd say it in that context. gold star though. mummy would be proud.

I think you should delete you're account and start again. Maybe spend a bit more time reading rather than posting that dicky reply and making yourself look like a TIT.

D

Deleted member 18477

I think you should delete you're account and start again. Maybe spend a bit more time reading rather than posting that dicky reply and making yourself look like a TIT.

haha this is f***ing hilarious!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
when did anyone say they thought he was serious? how do you know what other people are thinking?
By looking at the replies. Some played along (fataddick) and some like yourself and metal mickey fell for it hook line and sinker.

And I know what you're thinking at the moment - you're thinking "Shit, I've made myself look a right tit here, how can I get out of this without making it worse?" This is usually the point in the thread when people backtrack and say they knew all along it was a spoof.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

D

Deleted member 18477

By looking at the replies. Some played along (fataddick) and some like yourself and metal mickey fell for it hook line and sinker.

And I know what you're thinking at the moment - you're thinking "Shit, I've made myself look a right tit here, how can I get out of this without making it worse?" This is usually the point in the thread when people backtrack and say they knew all along it was a spoof.

If your worried about making yourself look like a 'tit' on an internet forum god knows what kind of paranoid wreck you'd be in real life. but its a fair point. its what most would think i suppose...

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here