Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plenty of tasty TEAR UPS in store next season

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Some of the lads are coming out of retirement just in case you young pups need a bit of direction. We've forgotten more than most of you know, but once you've got the taste for some toe to toe, dodging the OB, keeping it ITK, and STILL using the gentleman's code (don't hit any scarfers, women or babies) then you can have a bit of fun.

God bless the Queen Mum.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Some of the lads are coming out of retirement just in case you young pups need a bit of direction. We've forgotten more than most of you know, but once you've got the taste for some toe to toe, dodging the OB, keeping it ITK, and STILL using the gentleman's code (don't hit any scarfers, women or babies) then you can have a bit of fun.

God bless the Queen Mum.

And I bet the club are happy to have you back!

God bless the Queen Mum.

I want to participate but don't want to get hit in the face. I thought about wearing a Jason Voorhees hockey mask but don't know if this is acceptable within the code? Any tips?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
will it be acceptable for me to molest an opposition fan up the bottom with a cucumber after we've gone toe-to-toe and ive got him on the ground?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Please elaborate on "scarfies" - is that anyone wearing a scarf is excluded from the tear up?

He said scarfer. A scarfer is anyone wearing colours, I thought everyone knew that?

I had some inbred nutter at Huddersfield charge at me ready to attack me once, but his marginally more intelligent mate pointed out that I should be left alone as I was wearing an Albion shirt.

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008

God bless the Queen Mum.

f*** me, I've just walked into a set on green street.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
He said scarfer. A scarfer is anyone wearing colours, I thought everyone knew that?

I had some inbred nutter at Huddersfield charge at me ready to attack me once, but his marginally more intelligent mate pointed out that I should be left alone as I was wearing an Albion shirt.

Yeah, sorry about that...I didn't have my glasses on.

:D

Jan 30, 2008

God bless the Queen Mum.
some haven't even retired :lol:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Unbelievable ... and it's not even the school holidays yet.

Touch, sweet ... etc etc

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011

God bless the Queen Mum.

You funny little man!!

Will you and the lads be travelling to West Ham, Millwall, Leeds, Pompey, Cardiff, Palace and possibly Birmingham?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here