Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice series 7 starts tonight

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/

Begins tonight at 9pm BBC1. Slightly different format with the winner being given a £250k grant to go into business with Lord Sugar.

The stakes are raised higher than ever in this series of The Apprentice, as this time there is no six-figure salary job on offer. Instead, the sixteen candidates are vying for one life changing opportunity: £250,000 investment to start their own company, with Lord Sugar as their business partner.
Lord Sugar wastes no time showing the candidates he means business, using the first task to challenge his potential partners' entrepreneurial skills. Each team are given £250 to invest in fresh fruit and vegetables, and Lord Sugar makes it clear that he expects a high return.
Packed off to New Covent Garden Market, the teams race to buy the best produce at the cheapest price and set to work adding value to their haul by making juices, fruit salads and soups, and pasta to tempt London's hungry workforce. With the pressure on to exploit both the lucrative breakfast and lunch trade, it's not long before the tension rises and the blame game begins.
The highly competitive candidates desperately attempt to sell their stock, bring back the highest return and avoid the firing line in the boardroom.
But for one candidate, business dreams are crushed as they are the first to hear the dreaded words 'You're fired'.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Dont think it has. I beleive last years series was broadcast in Autumn because otherwise it would have clashed with the elections.

Yep, correct- it have been less than a year. It's usually televised early Summer but coulcn' be last year as Alan Sugar was business Tzar for Labour, and this might have influenced the elections. How? I dont know.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm going out tonight so won't have seen this. It means I'm going to have to avoid the NSC official Apprentice thread until I've seen it.

Considering the comical SHAMBLES that invariably unfolds in those opening rounds, we're in for a TREAT.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I can't wait to see who this series' Stuart "The Brand" Baggs will be, it usually takes a couple of episodes for the leading cock/cockess to shine through so I'm glad they're kicking off with a double bill.

Broady

Apr 17, 2011
Love this show, Stuart on the last series was hilarious.

"I am not just a one trick pony, I have a field of ponies"

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
"Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there's footsteps on the moon."

:lol:
:clap::clap::clap: Here we go

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here