Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex versus Notts @ Hove - LVCC - Live on Sky Sports 1

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
And Sky Player, which I can get at work. Oh dear.

Few big names playing in this one, oooh Yardy DOES play.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Its hot out there today!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Can't get sound but looks like we won the toss and bat. Two strong sides out for this one with plenty of interationals, including Swann and Broad.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
swann AND broad? well our batting is going to struggle today. 124 all out?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I saw Graeme Swann in town yesterday whilst waiting for the bus on North Street. He was with some players I didnt recognise. Well that was a shit story

Good to see the big guns out. Lets just hope we can take the game to a second day as its live on telly

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I saw Graeme Swann in town yesterday whilst waiting for the bus on North Street. He was with some players I didnt recognise. Well that was a shit story

Hmm, it does need a bit of a polish before you trot that one out again.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Sussex team
EC Joyce, CD Nash, LWP Wells, MW Goodwin, MH Yardy*, MJ Prior†, LJ Wright, Naved-ul-Hasan, JE Anyon, A Khan, MS Panesar
Nottinghamshire team
A Patel, NJ Edwards, MA Wagh, SR Patel, AC Voges, SJ Mullaney, CMW Read*†, SCJ Broad, GP Swann, AR Adams, LJ Fletcher

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
That explains the slightly odd 11.05 start time, typical Sky.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom

According to his Twitter feed yesterday...

Have gone for a wander round the lanes in Brighton. Four of the notts academy lads have come too. They're in full notts tracksuits...
Twitter for iPhone • 09/05/2011 16:52

...they just need a four foot banner saying 'notts cricket academy' and maybe a megaphone to add a touch of class #wetbehindtheears
Twitter for iPhone • 09/05/2011 16:57

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Ooh, didn't realise it was live on Sky today - well thats my day bu**ered workwise! :p

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
According to his Twitter feed yesterday...

Have gone for a wander round the lanes in Brighton. Four of the notts academy lads have come too. They're in full notts tracksuits...
Twitter for iPhone • 09/05/2011 16:52

...they just need a four foot banner saying 'notts cricket academy' and maybe a megaphone to add a touch of class #wetbehindtheears
Twitter for iPhone • 09/05/2011 16:57

ha, that would explain the players i didnt recognise. i saw him just before he tweeted that then, according to the times he tweeted

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
As usual the internet radio connection is up to it's usual standard.....absolutely no sound what so ever! To all on the radio you having the same problems?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here