Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What pubs in hove have sky sports ?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Hmmm I was wanting to catch the premiership decider as well as see the parade. KO 4.10pm, so that's going to finish at 6pm, am I right in saying parade starts at 530pm outside Hove Town Hall? Thought the Lion & Lobster might be a good bet to then catch the bus going past??

D

Deleted User X18H

Hmmm I was wanting to catch the premiership decider as well as see the parade. KO 4.10pm, so that's going to finish at 6pm, am I right in saying parade starts at 530pm outside Hove Town Hall? Thought the Lion & Lobster might be a good bet to then catch the bus going past??

You can crowd around my phone if you like.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
You can crowd around my phone if you like.

thanks for the offer, have you got a 42" phone then?

Seems to be a lot of conflicting info. on where the parade is starting, is it actually going from Hove Lawns to Madeira Drive, and not starting at the Town Hall!?

Seems to be a lot of conflicting info. on where the parade is starting, is it actually going from Hove Lawns to Madeira Drive, and not starting at the Town Hall!?

From the official site:

'The open top bus will then set off from outside the council offices in Grand Avenue at approximately 5.30pm.

The team will make its way along the seafront to Madeira Drive, where the players will be presented to the fans from the mezzanine level.'

D

Deleted User X18H

thanks for the offer, have you got a 42" phone then?

The parade is due to start at 17:30 and will run along the seafront , Kingsway/Kings Road and finish at 19:30.

D

Deleted User X18H

From the official site:

'The open top bus will then set off from outside the council offices in Grand Avenue at approximately 5.30pm.

The team will make its way along the seafront to Madeira Drive, where the players will be presented to the fans from the mezzanine level.'

Doesn't say the team will be on the bus though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here