Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micheal Owen leaving the Grand with Poyet and Bloom (merged madness)

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Spotted yesterday, what are the chances? I know his horses and homes are up north, just spreading the news! (don't shoot the messenger)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I trust our team to make the correct decision.

The last thing we need is some poser jetting in for games and earning top dollar to fund activities outside the game.

Mind you, it hasn't destroyed Coleraine.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And there is NO way they'd have been at the Grand. WAY too public

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Absolute wind up, f*** me just a few hours after the last ball of the seasons been kicked and we're already getting the stupid transfer threads ! Get a grip people !

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
First of all, I'm only passing on a message from a VERY good mate who knows His stuff, secondly, after just speaking to him to clarify, it was 100% Micheal Owen leaving with Gus and Tony but it wasn't yesterday, that was my mistake it was 'the other day' As I said, don't shoot the messenger and thirdly, to giraffe, my apologies I assumed you were calling me a jcl and I WILL BITE when this term is mentioned

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
First of all, I'm only passing on a message from a VERY good mate who knows His stuff, secondly, after just speaking to him to clarify, it was 100% Micheal Owen leaving with Gus and Tony but it wasn't yesterday, that was my mistake it was 'the other day' As I said, don't shoot the messenger and thirdly, to giraffe, my apologies I assumed you were calling me a jcl and I WILL BITE when this term is mentioned

Convenient. As wind ups go this is feeble. 100% the Grand is the last place they would take Michael Owen. Give up now before the initials W A N K are added to JCL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here