Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

10/15 carpark spaces near wild park

germanbha

Didier Konan Ya to sign
Nov 18, 2008
Uk
would anyone be intrested in renting a space near wildpark? It has a locked barrier and has cctv covering the area will hold 10/15 cars and a 1min walk to the number 25 bus stop for a 5 min bus ride to the amex

germanbha

Didier Konan Ya to sign
Nov 18, 2008
Uk
people who would pay would get a key to the barrier so could come and go as they pleased on a sat and after 5pm on a mid week game say round the £100 mark a season

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Don't wish to p*ss on the parade or anything, but if this carpark is close to the old Police hut, why not just park opposite in Moulscoomb?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I am guessing that those of you who won't park in Moulsecoomb because it's rough haven't travelled much (to any town north of Hassocks) :rolleyes:

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
I've travelled plenty thanks....but why take unnecessary risk....I like my car and I want it nice and safe while i'm at the footie......admittedly not 100% safe....but i'll settle for 90%

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Having used mithras house a couple of times this season and then walked back, I notice that a few cars park in Wild Park for the games.

i assume restrictions don't apply here, there don't seem to be any stewards here either.

Is it a legit parking option?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here