Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion (c) vs Southampton *** Official Match Thread ***

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Manager Gus Poyet may consider giving some of his fringe first teamers a start with Sandaza, Kishishev, Hart and Forster-Caskey coming into the equation. Elphick continues to deputise for the suspended Greer.

Saints have injury worries of their own with Barnard, Lallana and Oxlade-Chamberlain all doubtful.

Haven't got a clue who the referee is. Who cares?

My prediction? A 1-1 draw, Nooney scoring for the Albion.

Championes, championes ole ole ole!!!!!!!!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
BBBW :bowdown: reckon it'll be a draw today....2-2 Murray and Wood (pen) with the goals

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
I thought they looked a bit good at St Marys back in November. It's a different siuation now though. I think we might just edge it 2-1. Gary Hart in the 89th minute maybe.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Don't think it's going to happen but would love to beat them with a 2nd string team, just treating it like a pre season friendly.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Fail - should have been ***Champions v Wannabees***

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The C bit I like and means we will win.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Awful thread title, not got a hope, I might even give my ticket away as now there's no point in going BHA 0 SCC 4

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
League Matches at Brighton
Brighton wins - 4
Southampton wins - 5
Draws - 7
Brighton goals - 17
Southampton goals - 14

League Results (last 10 years)
English League One

01.04.2010 Brighton 2-2 Southampton
English Division Championship
08.04.2006 Brighton 0-2 Southampton

Brighton have won the last 11 at Withdean, unbeaten all season in the league.
Southampton lost their last away game at Rochdale - surprising for such a big club.

The title is already wrapped up (before any other league team had been even promoted or relegated).
Southampton are having a little difficulty keeping hold of 2nd place, let alone keeping with us.

I'm going for 1-1

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Would be silly to play hart as others are much much better,hart should get the last 10 mins against notts or hudders:)

Start Harty against Huddersfield then bring him off with an hour gone to a heroes reception.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Manager Gus Poyet may consider giving some of his fringe first teamers a start with Sandaza, Kishishev, Hart and Forster-Caskey coming into the equation. Elphick continues to deputise for the suspended Greer.

Is that your opinion, or have you read that somewhere? Either way, I hope it's wrong. Strongest team please Gus.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Really looking forward to today. Will be poping down to the tube station in a bit to make our way down to the south coast on this glorious day. Really hope you haven't got a weak side out as it will make a mockery of the game. Should be an interesting game with two completely different playing styles clashing, our fast paced powerful attacking play, against your more continental, slow build up play, drawing teams onto you before unleashing a counter. The only upside is if you do play a weakend side, hudders will be pissed off as we should get the three points.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
GP will show respect to the rest of the teams battling for promotion and play his strongest team, as we also want to get to a hundred points and remain unbeaten at home :smile:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here