Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The moment GLENN won us the league title today

withdean62

Aug 20, 2008
brilliant, in ireland and very pissed thanks for letting me se this,before the FLS if im still awake CHAMPIONS!! fuccking brilliant SEAGULLS!!!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I have not seen a shorter, fatter keeper for many moons.

I was sat in the Directors box (due to a very well connected friend), in front of Matt Miller (fitness coach). He was saying that the Walsall keeper looked like he was carrying far too much weight.

greenfordgull

Feb 2, 2009
Very intersting to see the routine, (perfect angle on the video too). El Abd makes a good "screening run" just before Murray makes his, and it slightly impeads Murray's marker, very well worked.

Adam takes his marker away from the front 6yd box (and they congest in the middle of the area), and Glenn's marker is suddenly finding himself behind him when Muzz runs into the space Adam just created. The bloke on the near post realises where the ball is going but can't get there in time to also jump for the ball.
Keeper is already panicking and basically in a mess a yard off his line with no time to know where the ball will go.

Albion in front. Eees uncomplicated!

After getting these things working smoothly like this, I can't see why a manager would want to make wholesale changes to his team in the out-season. Where players can take care of bizniss in their position, these set pieces are like a mechanical operation that must seem like jolly good fun when they succeed like that.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
We were saying their keeper looked tiny, but their number 4 in particular more than made up for it (and went down repeatedly whenever Murray was around, like a sack of spuds)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here