The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
shit :( so,so sorry to hear about both of these , yeah I've been on a massive downer too but these put it into massive context

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
SAD LOSS OF TWO SO YOUNG
does put things in perspective

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Really sorry to hear about your sad news, we also have bad news, this morning a good close friend of ours, his son was buried, he was only 26, died of cystic fibrosis.

Like your friend it is just so sad and both are so young, may they both RIP.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
This is why we should all have a moment of reflection at the Amex to those we know who never will see us play there, and remember the evil of Archer, Bellotti, Stanley, Baker and De Vecci, who put self interest, self promotion and financial gain ahead of the interests of the community.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Sorry to hear of your loss, Brian Fantana.

It's awful to be taken away at such a young age. I lost a close mate last year to leukaemia and he was only 27. It puts what's important in life into perspective.

RIP. :angel:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Things like that are just so scary, and shows you have to live your life to the max, because we just don't know what is around the corner.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
sorry to hear these sad stories.... makes you realise how life can change so quickly . i suppose all we can do is live our life in a good positive way , be cool and be nice to everyone around us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here