Trophy Race

Back from Warsaw to celebrate picking up more silver ware

See you there

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Race 7 21.09 515m Flat (A4)
JOHN GAMMON OWNERS TROPHY
Kindly sponsored by Mark Barnard & Owners
1st £89 + Trophy, 2nd £30, Others £27 Total £227 (BGRF CONTRIBUTION £24)
1 BLACK SILK Wayne Wrighting
2 SWIFT CHARIOT Brian Clemenson
3 CLONLUSK TARA Wayne Wrighting
4 KARMA OBAMA Jason Heath
5 DROOPYS MELANIE Seamus Cahill
6 ALBION FLYER (W) Brian Clemenson

J2 BHA

NSC Patreon
Jul 28, 2004
All I need to do is bag a lift back from Walsall and I'll be there!

Looks winnable to me - strange how the 1 dog had one run in an A3, got beat 2.75 lengths and gets downgraded?!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

J2 BHA

NSC Patreon
Jul 28, 2004
Could truly be a night of celebrations, who's going to be at Corals? I'm up for it, can I blag an owners pass from somebody?

Thanks to Nigel and Mark being kind enough to offer lifts back from Walsall I'll be there.

Having said this, I've got a couple of free tickets to get in so you're welcome to one of them or indeed the owners pass i've got - are you going to Walsall? If so, i'll take it with me and, if not, we obviously won't be getting up the dogs too early so you'll need to collect from me in Portslade? I've got my kids tonight whilst the mrs is out so can't get out really.

scooter1

How soon is now?
Thanks to Nigel and Mark being kind enough to offer lifts back from Walsall I'll be there.

Having said this, I've got a couple of free tickets to get in so you're welcome to one of them or indeed the owners pass i've got - are you going to Walsall? If so, i'll take it with me and, if not, we obviously won't be getting up the dogs too early so you'll need to collect from me in Portslade? I've got my kids tonight whilst the mrs is out so can't get out really.

Not going to Walsall as I have my little boy all day. Can we meet outside the dogs, I wasn't planning on getting there too early. I'm only 10 mins away so you could give me a bell when you're almost there and we're in...

J2 BHA

NSC Patreon
Jul 28, 2004
Not going to Walsall as I have my little boy all day. Can we meet outside the dogs, I wasn't planning on getting there too early. I'm only 10 mins away so you could give me a bell when you're almost there and we're in...

No probs, I'll call you when we're ten minutes away and we'll meet you outside.

See you tomorrow!

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
is there any spare passes going?

Im going to walsall but have a meal i've been roped into going to in Hove after. I have a pass so can give it to Nige or Mark at walsall if you like?

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Won't be there tonight, so fill yer boots lads and lasses! :p:clap2:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here