Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Dagenham & Redbridge *** Official Match Thread ***

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Glory is in the offing..... Put the champagne on ice and don't pop the cork just yet but it's close, oh so close for the South American messiah and his loyal disciples of the beautiful game.

3 points and Championship football beckons.

Do I know who the referee is? No I don't.

Do I know if Danny Green & Roman Vincelot will join the Albion next season? No I don't (But I hope they do)

I do know that the Albion will triumph 1 - 0 in a keenly contested game.

Altogether now, we are going up, say we are going up!!!!

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Today will be graduation day but when will be the coronation............

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
3-0 to the Albion - Murray, Wood & Bennett with the goals. I need a home ticket desperately - I am a lucky mascot 20 games this season without defeat, haven't seen us concede in four away victories from four, and have a 100% Tuesday night record seven wins from seven with only 1 goal conceded.

As you can see Brighton clinching promotion is in everyone's hands, you must help find me a ticket or we are doomed!

Call me on 07876 631 391

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
that title is the worst yet and I was looking forward to us getting promoted tonight, BHA 0 Daggers 4

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Wild horses wont drag me from my computer tonight!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
That thread title is awful! You done gone and cursed us
Why isn't player on yet?
Anyone know any free online sites I can stream?
Any Team news?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I have two options. Go to bed early and get up early to follow the game. Or the more likely one of not being able to get to sleep and staying up all night full of nerves.

I am devastated. Work are sending me up to a poncy hob nobbing black tie awards do in Birmingham, thus preventing me taking my usual seat at Withdean. My boss is well aware of my annoyance and has made it very clear that no 'family emergencies' will be tolerated.

I've never wanted the Albion to lose a match, and still don't. However I'd take a 1-1, as I've got tickets for Walsall on Saturday!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Tick Tock.... Tick Tock........

Work is gonna drag today........

Then wooooooooshhh down the ground and a nice pint or two followed by

Dancing on the pitch like a five year old......

Oh God it has been a dream, with Falmer oh so close and Champinoship football just hours away....

Im a BIG KID TODAY !!

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Any bets on?

Total Goals over 3.5 - £5 @ 5/2
Murray First Goalscorer & Albion 4-0 - £2.50 @ 48/1
Cambridge, Celtic, Leicester & Brighton to Win - £2.50 (returns £9.75, approx 4/1?)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I am devastated. Work are sending me up to a poncy hob nobbing black tie awards do in Birmingham, thus preventing me taking my usual seat at Withdean. My boss is well aware of my annoyance and has made it very clear that no 'family emergencies' will be tolerated.

I've never wanted the Albion to lose a match, and still don't. However I'd take a 1-1, as I've got tickets for Walsall on Saturday!

tell the nob to poke his job...................no on second thoughts hope you hear we have done it and clinch the championship on SATURDAY TO KEEP YOU HAPPY

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
today is just dragging on and on and on...don't know how I can manage another 7 hours...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here