Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Realistic Transfer Targets

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
OK, we have no idea of the budget. Any thoughts on possible targets for next season. Starting with cover at right back maybe.
I am sure with the mass of scouting experts we have on here, we can give Gus some assistance for his shortlist.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Glen Johnson at right back, Gareth Bale at left back, we could maybe tempt Ronaldo away from Real Madrid and team him up with Wayne Rooney cos obviously Glen Murray is going and then...........what? Time for my medication already nurse?

simply the best

Feb 23, 2011
i think billy sharp would be a cracking signing , hes got 15 this season in a poor donny side and im sure he would get 20-25 with our service

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I suspect our full back cover will come from mainland europe, possibly Spain, although I liked the look of Onismor Bhasera at Plymouth before he got injured and Kieran Lee at Oldham

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Roman Vincelot? Danny Green? Both D&R

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Poyet wants Hoskins so thats 1 deal in the bag , the liz Hurley enquiry may prove a little more fruitfull the next time we ask , i think a bid will be made for Lualua but pardew has not really had a opportunity to see kazenga much and this one may have to wait a while . If i could persuade Poyet to take a chance on a player next season it would be Mr worst career move choice ever David Prutton excellent player in my humble opinion and 1 no doubt will be looking for a move at the seasons close.

Last edited:

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Matt Ritchie could be worth a gamble. Somebody at the game today mentioned Jason Koumas.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I think we will sign a striker with championship experience for a record fee & then bring in 2 or 3 more to give us more strength in depth.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Poyet wants Hoskins so thats 1 deal in the bag , the Harley enquiry may prove a little more fruitfull the next time we ask , i think a bid will be made for Lualua but pardew has not really had a opportunity to see kazenga much and this one may have to wait a while . If i could persuade Poyet to take a chance on a player next season it would be Mr worst career move choice ever David Prutton excellent player in my humble opinion and 1 no doubt will be looking for a move at the seasons close.

I believe Harley signed for Swansea?! Went back to Exeter on loan I think?

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
Poyet wants Hoskins so thats 1 deal in the bag , the Harley enquiry may prove a little more fruitfull the next time we ask , i think a bid will be made for Lualua but pardew has not really had a opportunity to see kazenga much and this one may have to wait a while . If i could persuade Poyet to take a chance on a player next season it would be Mr worst career move choice ever David Prutton excellent player in my humble opinion and 1 no doubt will be looking for a move at the seasons close.

Thought Harley went to Swansea and they loaned him back ?

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Am I the only one who is not in the least worried about the step up to the championship, I reckon if the squad we have right now was the squad we had next season we'd finish about mid table. There are alot of average teams in the champ who stay there as only 3 can go down per season!

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Glen Johnson at right back, Gareth Bale at left back, we could maybe tempt Ronaldo away from Real Madrid and team him up with Wayne Rooney cos obviously Glen Murray is going and then...........what? Time for my medication already nurse?

3 minutes is all it took. :facepalm:

I should have known better.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
I suspect our full back cover will come from mainland europe, possibly Spain, although I liked the look of Onismor Bhasera at Plymouth before he got injured and Kieran Lee at Oldham

That's more like it. Must confess I suspect at least a couple of our new signings to come from Spain or portugal. That is if, as Gus says he signs another 6.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here