Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Back in Trap Six where he belongs

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
FRIDAY APRIL 8TH HOVE DOG TRACK

Race 4 11.57 515m Flat (A3)

1st £124, 2nd £35, Others £32 Total £287 (BGRF CONTRIBUTION £24)

1 WINTONS RUBI Wayne Wrighting
2 DROOPYS ALEXA John Gammon
3 BOULANGER BOY Ken Tester
4 WINEANDSODA Wendy Short
5 LETHAL RANGER (W) Seamus Cahill
6 ALBION FLYER (W) Brian Clemenson

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Good to see him back in trap 6. Have to say after just checking the race card, i make him the outsider of the 6. Looks a real tough ask. My bets will be small, but lets hope Benny proves me wrong!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I should have made this a Friday 11.57 Roll call thread

Me +1 :wave:

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Will have my £2.00 win on him in the betting shop. Hopefully bright sunshine, and sunglasses at Hove tomorrow morning. :cool:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Will have my £2.00 win on him in the betting shop. Hopefully bright sunshine, and sunglasses at Hove tomorrow morning. :cool:

Let's hope he comes in at 10/1 and then you can pay your April subs :clap2:

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Unfortunately im in crawley this morning so will have to watch the race in a bookies!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
4th place?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Very disappointing today. I thought he was still in touch until the third bend but then didn't kick on like usual.
Beautiful day down there - for the bookies and sunbathers.

I think a return to A4 wouldn't be a shock

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
4th place with a time 0f 30.63 is fine and a good sectional of 4.17, we have to remember he is still a puppy and running in A3, we are running against good seasoned dogs, keep the faith.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Your right Mark he is still young and learning all the time. I have no doubt he can win in A3 company but maybe just not yet. His trapping was superb again today, however i do think a drop in class to A4 looks on the cards. These dogs he is running against now are visibly sooooo much better than the middle grade dogs. I know thats stating the obvious!!!

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Your right Mark he is still young and learning all the time. I have no doubt he can win in A3 company but maybe just not yet. His trapping was superb again today, however i do think a drop in class to A4 looks on the cards. These dogs he is running against now are visibly sooooo much better than the middle grade dogs. I know thats stating the obvious!!!

I agree John back down a grade for a while to get some confidence back.

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
When we started this adventure I did not expect to be competing in A3 races in April,so racing in A4 grade is nothing to be ashamed of as he has already exceeded expectations.

I just wish I could see him run more often as the last few runs have clashed with work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here