Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Update: Sad News - Fred Phelps of Westboro Baptist Church has dropped off his perch

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
What an absolutely terrifying, and utterly loony, group of people.... :nono:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
They're not scum. Just completely bonkers in a nasty evil way. My wife and I were just saying that given it's America, it's amazing no one's shot them yet given their provocative stance on just about everything. You probably couldn't offer them a coffee without turning it into controversy.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
They're not scum. Just completely bonkers in a nasty evil way. My wife and I were just saying that given it's America, it's amazing no one's shot them yet given their provokative stance on just about everything. You probably couldn't offer them a coffee without turning it into controversy.

In the original documentary in 2007 they were on corners of streets with kids as young as like 4 with signs that were just plain wrong and people were hurling abuse at them and throwing stuff at them.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
In the original documentary in 2007 they were on corners of streets with kids as young as like 4 with signs that were just plain wrong and people were hurling abuse at them and throwing stuff at them.

Yes I remember it well. Extraordinary that social services weren't able to take them away. Unfortunately they're brainwashed already. Hopefully they won't spawn any kids themselves.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
There are groups in this country with not dissimilar views, but they don't get the publicity - thank Christ.

This is a very small group of fruitcakes in America who get publicity beyond their size and influence.

Good programme though, I always feel slightly safer knowing where these nutters are.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
godhatesgodhatesfags.com FAQ

Did anyone else see this on one of their t-shirts? Wow, this website is more extreme that NSC! What a lovely family they are, maybe we can invite them to the first game at falmer!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here