Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's National Falmer Day - Post Your Stories HERE

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
Boston where of little help with the cause guys they had no article in the mag they may put on in next home match this could be to late.

the locals had quite a bit of dis intrest more intrested in there cheating managers reapointment

Rochdale boys where good and some posertive reactions

same old boston always anal

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Well Palace couldn't be bothered to put anything in their programme, but in fairness, the pony-tailed, 1980s-refugee DJ on Radio Palace did give us a good plug and a mention at half time on the PA.

Thanks to everyone. From reading all the stories I conclude that 99.9% of all supporters were brilliant, dispite promises most clubs didn't get their act together,our success was often reliant on one person going out of their way to assist, the smaller clubs rolled out the carpet, and supporters were on the ball. The work stimulated even more interest. But every club has a nutter with no real interest of football supporters being a community.

Cheers evryone.

LC;)

Buckingham

Feb 23, 2004
Brighton
As a postcript to Saturday, I followed it up with an e-mail to West Ham and they have agreed to publish something in their next match programme. They've got both the pictures from yesterdays Argus, so lets hope they publish a good piece.

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
On the Left Wing said:
What an incredible day!
A day that will stay with us for many many years.
It all began at home here in South Shields as we decked out the cars with blue and white and A4 Falmer posters on a warm and sunny morning.
Then crammed in our two vehicles we made a pleasant and failr speedy journey up the north east coast to beautiful Berwick - England's northernmost town and the home of Berwick Rangers- the only English football club to play in the Scottish league. :falmer: :falmer: :falmer: :falmer:

Well done OTLW.

As you know Fat Badger had been trying to organise a contingent of BHAlba's too.... but I'm not sure how that went.

You do know there are other Albion fans in Newcastle that we're in touch with, don't you?

:angel: :angel: :angel:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Skintagain 1983 said:
Well done OTLW.

As you know Fat Badger had been trying to organise a contingent of BHAlba's too.... but I'm not sure how that went.

You do know there are other Albion fans in Newcastle that we're in touch with, don't you?

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Thanks Skintagain ... have been aware of Alba gulls for some years now (lived in Scotland for almost 12 years!) but unaware of any more Tyneside gulls - except Sussex on Leith, but he now lives in Leith!!!
Any contacts would be good
:smokin:

superwife

Aug 13, 2003
With Superphil
Have just been discussing (at work) with two customers who I know as life long Palace supporters, our situation, and have got them each to sign a letter, had to endure quite a lot of friendly insults, but it seems really satisfying when you get a Palace fan to support the cause. :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here