Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Flyer runs this Friday!

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Race 3 11.42 515m Flat (A3)
1st £124, 2nd £35, Others £32 Total £287 (BGRF CONTRIBUTION £24)
1 SWIFT STAMPER Maria Collins
2 LEMON OLIVE Anthony Lucas
3 PUMPKIN DUFF Claude Gardiner
4 BALLYTAG DEC Jason Heath
5 ALBION FLYER (W) Brian Clemenson
6 TAKE THE CREDIT (W) Seamus Cahill

Have to say looking at the advanced card on corals website, it looks a very open race. Any 1 of these 6 dogs could realistically win this race. Lets hope it's Benny though!!! :albion1:

scooter1

How soon is now?
Interestting how his last 3 runs(this one included) have seen him moved inside to accomodate another wide runner. Is this having any bearing on his latest results? Obviously the step up to A3 has come very quickly, but is he better out wide, or is there not a lot in it?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I understood there was a draw between wide runners to decide which dog gets 5 or 6 so has he just been unlucky getting trap 5 three times in a row

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I'll be there :thumbsup:

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Interestting how his last 3 runs(this one included) have seen him moved inside to accomodate another wide runner. Is this having any bearing on his latest results? Obviously the step up to A3 has come very quickly, but is he better out wide, or is there not a lot in it?

Hi M8, this hasn't had any bearing on his last 2 runs as he trapped fine on both starts, he was just racing against quality runners, the winner of last race did a 30.04, Benny being so young he is just coming to terms with racing against the best dogs at the track, we just need him to get an understanding of what he needs to do at this level, there can be upto 3 wide runners in a race and if that happens he could get drawn in the 4 box.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Cant be there myself but will be watching in a bookies in eastbourne!

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Definately didnt trap aswell as he has been. A relegation back to A4 looks certain now i would have thought.

briref

Aug 12, 2008
i think he was fighting a lost battle with no runner in 2, and with missing the kick no chance.
Shame he didnt give a run for our money

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
I have spoken with the trainer and he is going to have a word with the racing manager to see if we can get him back in trap 6 next run.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here