Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Here we go, 7 in a row!!

Do I know who the ref is? - No

Have I an inkling of the predicted weather for the match? - No

Do I know John Still's favourite holiday destination? - No

But what I do know is the Albion will win 2 - 0, Murray with a brace.

Altogether now, when I was a little boy my mother gave me a little toy, 2 palace supporters on a piece of string, she told me to .........

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I knew Basir was at the Daggers, bit did not realise Darren Currie was still trundling along.

Bit of a disastrous spell at Chesterfield - to think they were gloating about gazumping us...

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Im convinced that a win tonight will guarantee promotion..... how far back to we have to go to find 8 wins in a row?

It wont be easy, the Daggers have been going pretty well recently but I reckon we'll grind it out again.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Where's the thread on Dagenham and Redbridge's most famous fan?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Where's the thread on Dagenham and Redbridge's most famous fan?

Its usually Crodo who does it but I couldnt find anyone famous anywhere who supports the Daggers.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Still have my 100% record.

At D&R (league only)
Brighton wins - 0
D&R wins - 0
Draws - 0
Brighton goals - 0
D&R goals - 0

League Results (last 10 years)
NONE

Our first ever meeting with Dagenham & Redbridge, to be followed by the second in 2 weeks.

We've won our last 3 away from Withdean.
The Daggers drew their last home game, and are unbeaten in 3 at RM10 7XL.

At least their supporters won't have a long journey home after we've taken all 3 points to make it 8 wins in 8 for March.

2-0 to us.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Can't make up my mind between a convincing 3-0 to us and a horrible, ugly, kicked off the park 1-0 to them, courtesy of a Baz header from a Currie free-kick.
Nevertheless..I shall be there, cheering the boys on and hoping that I see history in the making ( 8 straight wins and all in the same month )
ps....spoke to SCC fan this morning who is getting very twitchy....Uddersfld 5pts ahead and SCC facing MKD, Charltn and Orient in next 3. He said to me.." we will drop points and I am very worried about Uddersfld "

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
We've never played Dagenham & Redbridge. They were formed from four amateur teams and we have played two of them (both of which were in the FA Cup).

Our record against them...

Ilford - P2 W1 D0 L1
Leytonstone - P0 W0 D0 L0
Walthamstow Avenue - P2 W1 D1 L0
Dagenham - P0 W0 D0 L0

We've played Leyton a few times, but they are a seperate club to Leytonstone (and different to Leyton Orient/Clapton Orient/Orient).

Edit: Actually, did we play them in a friendly not so long ago?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Are the bookies trying to rake in some mugs money for this game ? They seem to be speculating it will be a draw and we have drifted out to evens for the win.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Awful thread title! You've cursed us now.
Why isn't player on?
Anyone know of any free online streams?
Team news?

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Awful thread title! You've cursed us now.
Why isn't player on?
Anyone know of any free online streams?
Team news?
This!

+ is Gus wearing his Suit or Tracksuit today?

come on guys, step the game up

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We've never played Dagenham & Redbridge. They were formed from four amateur teams and we have played two of them (both of which were in the FA Cup).

Our record against them...

Ilford - P2 W1 D0 L1
Leytonstone - P0 W0 D0 L0
Walthamstow Avenue - P2 W1 D1 L0
Dagenham - P0 W0 D0 L0

We've played Leyton a few times, but they are a seperate club to Leytonstone (and different to Leyton Orient/Clapton Orient/Orient).

Edit: Actually, did we play them in a friendly not so long ago?

Didn't they merge with Redbridge Forest? Have we ever played them?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Didn't they merge with Redbridge Forest? Have we ever played them?

Ah ha!

Formation

The club can trace its origins back to four amateur clubs Ilford (formed in 1881), Leytonstone (1886), Walthamstow Avenue (1900) and Dagenham (1949). All had some success, particularly Leytonstone, who won the FA Amateur Cup three times and the Isthmian League title nine times.

In 1979, Ilford and Leytonstone merged to become Leytonstone/Ilford, and in 1988 they absorbed the struggling Walthamstow Avenue to become Redbridge Forest (although the name change was made only in the summer of 1989). Redbridge Forest achieved promotion to the Football Conference in 1991 before merging with Dagenham in 1992 to become Dagenham & Redbridge.

I don't think we have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here