Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Swindon Town *** Official Match Thread ***

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Will the rich vein of form continue with victory at the Withdean tomorrow?

Will Gordon Greer bite the hand that used to feed him and open his goalscoring account for the season?

My prediction? A bold 3 - 0 to the Albion, 2 for Muzza and 1 for Bridcutt.

Do I know who the ref is? No I haven't got a clue but who gives a f**k I am on a six match winning streak.

Altogether now, all the lads they should of seen us coming, everywhere is blue & white and everyone is running, all the lads and lasses, all the smiling faces, walking down Old Shoreham Road to see the Brighton aces!!

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
He's back!!!!
2-0 for me.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
it wont be easy and im going for a 1-0 win and we will all have to be patient if we havent scored early and they will come make it very hard for us like notts county did on tuesday

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Awful title. Done gone and cursed us!
Why is player not working yet?
Got any team news?
Anyone know any free streams I can listen to the game on?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Reckon Bennett's due a goal.

But beyond that, its anybody's guess as to the score in favour of the Albion. Nightmare for betting afficionados where the next goal's coming from. Even more of a nightmare for opposition defenders. Hoorah! :thumbsup:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Good job they don't give the forth official any cards to wave about:wrong:.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
i feel we need to start with a quick tempo and move the ball quicker then we do and take more shots then we do from outside the area instead of trying to walk it in the net

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I agree that a fast tempo start might get us the luxury of an early goal and that could make for a very different game. Failing that I can see a tough game trying to break down a team who like others will defend deep and try and hit us on the break. I can see this one getting niggly and won't be surprised if there is at least one sending-off. Still think we can edge it 2-0 though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here