Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alan Brazil this morning

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Shit, I missed that ! They already had Danny Kelly next to Moroni when I tuned in.
Brazil must be on think ice there, he's already been sacked a couple of times. His mate Parry isn't there any more to back him up either.

John Boy

Paul McShane
Aug 15, 2004
'ove actually
Shit, I missed that ! They already had Danny Kelly next to Moroni when I tuned in.
Brazil must be on think ice there, he's already been sacked a couple of times. His mate Parry isn't there any more to back him up either.

You can listen to it again on the website. I can't see him lasting there too long now especially after he slagged off the talksport management in one of his drunken slurs due to them not giving him Sunday off to watch the Scotland v Brazil game!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He's meeting up with Henk for a session at the Boisdale in Canary Wharf today (they've been going on about it all week), so I don't think he'll be sober much before Monday.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
He also drinks in the Three Lords in the Minories.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Really ? Used to work abut 100 yards fom there - been in many a time. Bit far to walk there now, must be all of half a mile for me.

Yep he is a bit of a minor celeb in there. Landlord has plenty of tales of him pissed at 11am.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Just heard a bit on the 'Listen Again' feature on talksport.net, from 7.00-7.30am having missed 6-7am. What a state, and definitely still pissed. Disciplinary action inevitable, very embarrassing for the station.

Edit: Tell you what, this is dynamite some of this. Rob Shepherd savages Michael Yardy for his illness, supported by a slurring Brazil, and Ronnie Irani for once gets it absolutely spot on and lays into both of the ignorant f**ks. From about 27 minutes on 7-7.30am.

Last edited:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Does Andrew Flintoff present on Talk Sport now? I'm sure it was him this morning but they didn't mention a name.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No, not Flintoff, its Danny Kelly and Ronnie Irani (Kelly always seems to be the guy on standby for when Brazil doesn't turn up, or is in no fit state).

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Its either soon as they open or at last knockings...!

VeronaSeagull

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Just heard a bit on the 'Listen Again' feature on talksport.net, from 7.00-7.30am having missed 6-7am. What a state, and definitely still pissed. Disciplinary action inevitable, very embarrassing for the station.

Edit: Tell you what, this is dynamite some of this. Rob Shepherd savages Michael Yardy for his illness, supported by a slurring Brazil, and Ronnie Irani for once gets it absolutely spot on and lays into both of the ignorant f**ks. From about 27 minutes on 7-7.30am.

The way Rob talks about Yardy is outrageous, serious lack of understanding the difference between being depressed and depression as an illness that can hit anyone whether they live on the streets or have everything they ever wanted! Wankers

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
The way Rob talks about Yardy is outrageous, serious lack of understanding the difference between being depressed and depression as an illness that can hit anyone whether they live on the streets or have everything they ever wanted! Wankers

Brazil was nowhere near as bad as Rob Shepherd - an appalling man sitting on judgement on Yardy. Pretty sure he did time for GBH.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Having listened to that both Sheppard and Brazil should be thrown out of the door. Sheppards comments were unnaceptable - ill informed and actually dangerous.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
That has made me fuckin angry, ignorant twats.

I love Michael Yardy for what he has done for Sussex for years and he is worth a thousand of that cockney c*nt and scottish soak. Depression should never ever be taken lightly and should not be commented on by clueless morons like these dinosaurs. They should be taken off air for good.

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
Brazil was nowhere near as bad as Rob Shepherd - an appalling man sitting on judgement on Yardy. Pretty sure he did time for GBH.

Indeed he did.

Express man gets prison sentence | Media | MediaGuardian

Brazil is one of those people who somehow manages to walk along the edge of the cliff all his life without ever quite toppling off. At Cheltenham one year he supposedly woke up on Wednesday morning, in his car no less, in the middle of a field, completely unable to remember how he got there. He turned on the radio, it was Talksport, and the people in the studio were discussing where the hell Brazil was, since he'd been due in to present his show an hour earlier.

I'd guess he's legally drunk - ie. over the limit - every time he does his show, he must simply have been even drunker than normal this morning.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
spoke about luton doing well etc,then he said hope mk dons go up!!!,then was corrected and said,i meant afc wimbledon

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
That has made me fuckin angry, ignorant twats.

I love Michael Yardy for what he has done for Sussex for years and he is worth a thousand of that cockney c*nt and scottish soak. Depression should never ever be taken lightly and should not be commented on by clueless morons like these dinosaurs. They should be taken off air for good.

Me too. Ignorant is the word. Their reasoning seems to be 'because you're rich/successful/doing a job you like you can't get depression'. Like if you're rich you can't get cancer. Twats. I've never had much time for Irani before, but good on him for sticking to his guns.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here