Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Tickets - General Sale

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Dear Insider, I am a white member and can buy a season ticket via a presentation. Unfortunately, currently being away from Brighton I cannot attend a presentation. Therefore the Ticket Office will not sell me one, but have advised to wait until On-line sales go live.

Why cant I buy a ticket now? I know roughly where I would like to sit. I know the presentation is a good experience, but its something I cant attend. I dont see why that should prevent me getting a ticket.

I have been on marches, written letters of support for this ground and I really want to be in it next season. Is there anyway around this.

If I do have to wait until on line sales, when do they go live? What I dont want to happen is that none go on general sale as they have all gone.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Until the end of April, tickets are for sale by appointment only at this stage. I would suggest you email the stsales@bbhafc.co.uk explaining your situation, they may be able to offer further advice. Of course, if you do have a friend or colleague who is attending, they could purchase one on your behalf.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here