Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Now that they've dropped out of top 2 contention like a stone in the past month, can we get back to holding them in contempt like we have done historically, rather than all this "two little clubs against the Saints" bollocks?

I've never liked these two bob twats, and last month saw a Falmer thread on their shit forum, with comments like "I hope it falls into the sea" all too prevalent. Hopefully we'll never play these numpties again.

They also have the shittest BADGE in the league.

Last edited:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
The badge point is very well made.

However, I've always had a soft spot for Bournemouth/Boscome, because my Mum's side of the family hail from nearby and my Grandad supported them. I don't mind if everyone else hates them, but I'll still be wanting them to go up.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Now that they've dropped out of top 2 contention like a stone in the past month, can we get back to holding them in contempt like we have done historically, rather than all this "two little clubs against the Saints" bollocks?

I've never liked these two bob twats, and last month saw a Falmer thread on their shit forum, with comments like "I hope it falls into the sea" all too prevalent. Hopefully we'll never play these numpties again.

They also have the shittest BADGE in the league.

I tend to agree with the most part of this, my support of them was simply to keep scumhampton out of contention of the 2nd place but now they are dropping away at the most important period of the season so I cant see them going up now, but you never know.

They've done incredibly well with sqaud/resources and the fact they lost Howe, so I would quite like them go up with us......maybe beating Scumhampton in the playoff's would be sweet revenge for them considering the saints have beat them 3x this season so far.

But all the nice stuff aside, they are a rather annoying little tin pot town club who couldnt even sell their end out when they came down to our place, so for that reason FCUK EM, what will be will be!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
brighton are a much bigger club than bournemouth, and always have been,
Indeed, we've always been smaller than Southampton but bigger than Bournemouth.

Another reason to dislike Bournemouth is that they changed their name to AFC Bournemouth so that they could be first in alphabetical order among football league clubs. Small time gimps.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
:needpics:

afcBournemouth.jpg

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Indeed, we've always been smaller than Southampton but bigger than Bournemouth.

Agreed. And for that reason I still want Bournemouth or Peterborough to finish runners-up as eventually Southampton WILL sort themselves out, and when they do, like Leeds, they'll be challenging at the top end of the Championship - along with us. Peterborough and Bournemouth on the other hand, being Noddy two-bob outfits, are going to be at the bottom end.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
They do also have a very silly nick name...
Indeed they do. All though when the FL Show showed all their bobble hatters before their cup final against Southampton, they featured people with their faces painted with pairs of red bollocks, which is good enough reason to point out that their nickname is gash.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Couldnt agree more. Noddy, noddy NODDY side who hopefully if we go up will NEVER have to play again* and I cant say Im sorry.

*not incl cup draws.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Is that really true? The Dell was TINY compared to the Goldstone.
The Dell was MARGINALLY SMALLER than the Goldstone. But did have two seated stands running down both sides of the pitch, which our place never had.

Our gates when we were toe to toe were fairly similar, but the simple fact is that they were in the top flight for 27 years, they haven't finished behind us for fifty years, they have reached TWO cup finals and two semis, winning it once whereas we haven't, they have finished second in the top flight in living memory, they have had a couple of literally world class players (Keegan, Le Tiss), they have played in European competition, and they haven't had a league average gate lower than ours since 1979.

So yes, I'd say that historically, they are bigger than us.

88brighton

Feb 13, 2008
Hangleton
Bournemouth are trying to sign Rhys murphy from Arsenal on loan for the rest of the season to try and get their goalscoring record back on track as their strikers are not scoring as many!!

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Indeed they do. All though when the FL Show showed all their bobble hatters before their cup final against Southampton, they featured people with their faces painted with pairs of red bollocks, which is good enough reason to point out that their nickname is gash.

That gave a chuckle, I never saw them, but can imagine what they must have looked like. I really couldn't give a shit how anyone does, as long as we are promoted and preferably as champions.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Am in two minds.

After their fans singing "top of the league, you having a laugh" at us at the away game. I think it would be quite funny if they didn't even make the play-offs and that would definitely make me laugh........however, if Bournemouth went up, they would be almost certain of taking one of the relegation spots next season (along with Peterboro if they made it to).

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Just goes to show that even a side that has been at the top almost all the season can quickly lose 3 games on the bounce...

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
I totally agree with the op. Ive never liked them, and thier blatant cheating down here to steal an undeserved point made me sick. Thier fans seem to have an undying haterd for us. Never understood why. I possibly sy i hate them on an equal level to southampton.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here