iPhone/iPod Touch App for fans of Theme Park/Theme Hospital

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Check out both:

Game Dev Story

Hot Springs Story

INSANELY addictive, if you're into that sort of game.

They're from a japanese company called Kairosoft, who look to have about another TWENTY similar "Sim" style games that just need translating into English and they'll be on the App Store too.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Game Dev Story has just been ported to Android. Apologies, should've mentioned this originally.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Screengrabs of each:
1653114-game_dev_story_large.png

1299047035.jpg

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Not to put too finer point on it, but why would I want to play a 'work simulation' game when I do the real fecking thing evry week day :glare:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If you work in Console Game Development, then fair enough! They are incredibly addictive and fun, trust me.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Software development, including iPhone and Andriod now. Sorry couldn't resit the comment, but it looks way too involved for an iphone app, possibly better suited to iPad or tablet. Still if you enjoy it play it as they say

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You might actually genuinely like it if you're in Software Development, it has a fairly subtle satire on the history of consoles etc. Have a look at a review, they're all pretty glowing.

tangfastic

Nov 1, 2009
hove
i played Theme Hospital so much that i once woke up choking and gasping for air. my partner, rather alarmed, asked what was the matter. i truly believed i was telling the truth when i said "i've just swallowed a hospital".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here