Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

shall i own up?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It's like an episode of those silly things in the Sun.

Attachments

• FMD.jpg
    FMD.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 2,610

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Bang out of order if you ask me. Yes It sounds funny on the outside but think about the pain and hurt this causes.
He should have ended it with the girl before he dipped his wick with her best mate. I'm afraid what goes around comes around in these situations.

If you have ever been dumped or cheated on, you will know what it feels like.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
i fxxcked my birds best mate on saturday night, she thinks im acting strangely and i heard her on phone to her best mate saying she thinks i have done something............do i come clean or deny it till my death bed????

Some best friend she is then lol. Your're both a couple of c#*ts.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Got a feeling Bluewatch might be a man down today!

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Is it wrong to want to knock one out over this thread?

???

Seriously it sucks to be you!

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
In the end she will find out, it always comes out in the wash.
Sorry if I slightly digress but this isn't the first time I've heard this happening

A few years ago my partner & I met this couple, started doing the usual things, diinner parties drinks on a Friday etc.
Shortly into the friendship my partner discovered that the guy was shagging his wife's best friend.

Everything came to a head when the guy's wife, told me that her husband had told her that my partner had made a pass at him.
We decided to contact her & put the record straight, after which they soon seperated, haven't heard from either of them since.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here