Saddest bit is coming on here to brag about it

What goes around comes around

are the rest of us sad for enjoying the entertainment? =/

well i think we are all saddos in that case :D

Cmon! i want to see a knock out punch from the girlfriend

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Rookie errors. What you do is get your best mate to go round and say "is everything alright with XXXX(you)" and get him to chat with her over a bottle or 4 of wine, and hope in the end she gets pissed, horny and they shag. Then when she comes to you all guilt ridden and confuses, you can confess your sins..... see two wrong can sometimes make a right.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I think Fireman is a cock for going public. Looks like it's the end of his relationship and house to lose all that for a cheap slut of a so called best friend.

With his silence, if it was Cluedo my money would be on Miss Fireman, in the Kitchen with the Frying Pan. Being a Fireman he would be use to hot frying pans in the kitchen.

Call the Fire Brigade Now.

All this just for a cheap slut to slide up and down the firemans pole.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
At least if this goes viral his username doesn't give any clues to his identity...

He deserves everything he gets but, far more importantly, the girlfriend doesn't. Boyfriend and friend sleeping together, then the act being talked about on the internet? f*** me, does it get any worse?

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
At least if this goes viral his username doesn't give any clues to his identity...

He deserves everything he gets but, far more importantly, the girlfriend doesn't. Boyfriend and friend sleeping together, then the act being talked about on the internet? f*** me, does it get any worse?

Yes! fingers crossed he puts pics up so we can compare :)

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
My wife wants to know if all firemen are bellend's?? And she hopes your girlfriend kicks you square in the cock! (think the wife might have been 'let down' by a fireman in the past!!)

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
May as well confess, as it will only come out some time in future when one of them is pissed enough. The other woman will tell SOMEONE even if he doesn't drunkenly brag about it to a mate, and once that's out, it's game on.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
i think he has been killed, sowing needle in the eye, and she is now on her way to her friends house to commit a double....cross bow to the temple.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here