Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

shall i own up?

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Depends on how much you can trust the best mate to keep quiet. If she's much of a friend (which, by the sounds of it, she clearly isn't) then you don't stand much of a chance, probably better to tell her before she finds out.

D

Deleted member 2719

1.5 years............2.yeah we own a house together.....3.dont know i fell asleep straight after i dumped my glue..............in my defence i have been boshing them out over this bird for a long long time......i knew it would happen one day.

You can only decide has your relationship run it's course.
I know a guy that confessed all when in a 10 year relationship and he was forgiven temporarily after months of grovelling and thena few years later his girl left him for a fat twat, what was worse he was a gooner. Their relationship did not last and my mate had 5 years of glue spreading until he found his loving wife and the rest is history. (that gooner really did me....errrr him a favour)

The moral.................he that f*ck someone else is not really ready to settle with said lady.

Depending on what you are like you may just always be looking over your shoulder forever.

or you could just toss a coin.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
You should have gotten your girlfriend to smell your cock after you had sex with her friend.

If she smelt it and then said you've been sleeping with "insert her mates name" haven't you? Then you know she's been cheating on you too.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Let the Oracle that is NSC determine your fate.

Simply post a picture of both of them on here and we'll choose for you.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
You should have gotten your girlfriend to smell your cock after you had sex with her friend.

If she smelt it and then said you've been sleeping with "insert her mates name" haven't you? Then you know she's been cheating on you too.

Although her more realistic reaction would be to wonder why the f*** you are asking her to smell your cock on a sunday morning.... or is it just me?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
1.5 years............2.yeah we own a house together.....3.dont know i fell asleep straight after i dumped my glue..............in my defence i have been boshing them out over this bird for a long long time......i knew it would happen one day.

I'm not sure the judge, your girlfriend in this instance, is going to accept that defence.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
No point in owning up - she'll know. Your actions give you away, as does the fact that it will eat away inside you everytime you look at her.

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
I bet he bottles it.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
I suppose now Dan's off line we could discuss the possibility of Dans girlfriend being incredibly stupid and the unlikely possibility of him still being there in the morning.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I wonder what his approach will be? I reckon he'll go for the 'I was drunk, didn't know what I was doing' line myself. Second best would be the 'she threw herself at me, what was I to do'....high risk strategy.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
If he doesn't reappear for a couple of days she's thrown him out, and broken the laptop over his head.

Alternatively they are both at it like rabbits...........

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
This has all the hallmarks of one of those ill-considered online forays that's going to end up across three quarters of the internet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here