Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Refused purchase of season ticket

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Dear Insider

Can you please explain the club's refusal to sell me a season ticket on the basis I cannot attend a presentation during weekday working hours.

I work in London and live in Ashford. Your last presentations are at 6pm and you do not hold any at weekends.

Is this really the way the chairman and director's are willing to reward past season ticket holders, letter writers, petition signers etc etc.

Is it fair to force people to attend an up sell in order to be accepted to buy a ticket?

Last edited by a moderator:

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I don't think anyone is being forced to attend presentations, it is just currently that is how the tickets were sold to season-ticket holders, and any people who register interest, and can attend a session, are being invited to attend when we have capacity.

Tickets will be made available for general purchase, online, via the telephone in due course, but first the club has written to lapsed season-ticket holders and those on our ticket database to offer them the chance to attend a sales presentation.

If you genuinely cannot spare the time to come down to the Amex one day this month (and most who've been will vouch that it is well worth it), then I would advise you email the ticket office and explain your predicament, and I am sure they will advise you what the best course of action to take is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here