Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Flyer runs saturday 20.02 in a trophy race!

briref

Aug 12, 2008
great day
3 points
brill run from flyer
4 in 7 for us?
4.17 sec winner by over 3 lengths
bring on a4

il keep betting against him :)

:bounce:

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
He really is flying. Didnt see the race myself but had nige live on the mobily! Go on you super FLYER!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
well done,painey make sure you give muvvers stick,now what was it he said!!!!!!!!!!!

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
great day
3 points
brill run from flyer
4 in 7 for us?
4.17 sec winner by over 3 lengths
bring on a4

il keep betting against him :)

:bounce:

4 in 8 since the Syndicate has owned him :D 50% Strike rate! Better than the average grader at Hove.

And he lives up to his new name, as he's a Flyer from the traps! And his races times are improving too.

I will try and keep away from the track too, as he's won all his races when I haven't been there! :US: lol

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Hi all, just got back from walking Benny and he is jumping today, thought he may be tired from yesterdays race but he looked really well and was pulling and jumping all over the place, he also has a new girlfriend (poppy) who has gone in as his kennel mate and apparently they get on really well, poppy is still running at hove but is nearly 5 years old.
Something I learned today if your dog win three consecutive races you get a trophy.

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
Hi all, just got back from walking Benny and he is jumping today, thought he may be tired from yesterdays race but he looked really well and was pulling and jumping all over the place, he also has a new girlfriend (poppy) who has gone in as his kennel mate and apparently they get on really well, poppy is still running at hove but is nearly 5 years old.
Something I learned today if your dog win three consecutive races you get a trophy.

Well hopefully Benny got a 'special treat' when he got back last night off Poppy seeing as he won so well!!

Cheers for the update Mark.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
After the carlisle game i went home and then to the dogs. Got there just in time for the 3rd race. Saw albion flyer. Saw it was owned by NSC. Chucked a tenner on at 5-2... WADE IN

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
After the carlisle game i went home and then to the dogs. Got there just in time for the 3rd race. Saw albion flyer. Saw it was owned by NSC. Chucked a tenner on at 5-2... WADE IN

Glad to have been of service.
A bunch of us were down there too. Some of us had the Flyer and the Albion in a win double :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here