Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Yeovil Town vs Brighton and Hove Albion - Official Match Thread ***

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Never won at Yeovil in the league (although we did in 1952 in the FA Cup).

Previous meetings (league only)
10.10.2009 Yeovil Town 2-2 Brighton and Hove Albion
13.09.2008 Yeovil Town 1-1 Brighton and Hove Albion
29.12.2007 Yeovil Town 2-1 Brighton and Hove Albion
26.09.2006 Yeovil Town 2-0 Brighton and Hove Albion

Time to break the duck.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
grey and a little chilly in Somerset with a cool breeze but all-in-all not too bad at all. Saw the grandchildren off to school this morning with the promise of a happy meal for tea and a game tonight

looking forward to making amends for letting Yeovil get a wholly undeserved draw last season.

My prediction, 2-1 to the Albion with Navs coming off the bench to close the game down.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
A draw and along with it panic here

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
i predict a 3-1 win after going one nil down (at which point nsc will EXPLODE, bozza will spend three weeks trying to piece shaun15 and simster back together and glasfryn will spend an hour searching for his cat). murray wood (pen) and elliott bennet will score.

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
grey and a little chilly in Somerset with a cool breeze but all-in-all not too bad at all. Saw the grandchildren off to school this morning with the promise of a happy meal for tea and a game tonight

looking forward to making amends for letting Yeovil get a wholly undeserved draw last season.

My prediction, 2-1 to the Albion with Navs coming off the bench to close the game down.

'Navs' is playing at Tottingham.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm worried that it might be 1-1, although when I put my sensible head on, I think it's more likely to be 2-0 or 2-1 to the good guys.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Awful title. You've cursed us!
Why isn't player on yet?
Anyone know where I can listen on line for free?
Any team news?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
we'll win.... simples.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I'm going for a 3-0 win to the good guys.
Times are different now. 2009-2006 equals old news.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
25 nil to Yeovil!!!!!! NO REF or LINO INFO!!!!!!!!!! how many more times do I have to say this???????????????????????????????

We are doomed i tell you................DOOMED....

And I think we know who's fault it is don't we..............stand up and be .........SHOT>>>>HUNG>>>>Oh woe is me...................

Thank god you didn't start an official *** hitony vs Interviewer - Official Job Thread *** I wouldn't stand a chance!!!!! :laugh:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Way too early, inappropriate use of the football icon (this is a football forum after all!), and missing ref and lino. Frankly we may as well just not turn up and accept the 3-0 defeat rather than the thrashing that is going to be meated out to us now.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Have they mended the coach or will they be driving there in the WAGS Nisan Micra's, five up. Gus, Tanno and Charlie in the kit Transit? :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here