Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only a thousand ish tickets LEFT for our first fifth round FA Cup match in 25 years

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
It will pick up but we have Hartlepool first and most fans recognise the relative importance of that match I think.

Plus there is no need to buy tickets in advance as there will be plenty of room at the Brittannia no matter what

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I've got 4 tickets; but in the stoke end so we've sold 1004 really :)

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
Also going to buy, not in a rush at the moment.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Only available to Gold and Blue members so far though isn't it?

I think there is rarely a rush, unless we are all expecting a sell-out, which we are not.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I think that the collective reaction of Brighton fans to this fixture, rightly or wrongly, was 'meh'.

Is it true that Crawley are close to seeling their 9,000? Where did the other 8k come from? Impressive nonetheless.

Crawley 'Gull

Oct 3, 2005
Crawley
Will be getting 4 next week. Can't believe people aren't bothered by this! A chance to witness us beat a premiership side get through to the quarter finals. I chose this game over Man U/Crawley!

arkan

Jan 26, 2010
Sittingbourne
May be a stupid question, but i gather its an 'all ticket' match. I live in Manchester and am not a b&ha member, can i just turn up on the day and get a ticket from the gate or do i have to buy in advance?
When i go to away games around here i can just turn up on the day but obv this is an FA cup match so i dont know the procedure.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Is it true that Crawley are close to seeling their 9,000? Where did the other 8k come from? Impressive nonetheless.

A colleague tried to get a ticket on the day they went on sale, queued for 5 hours but didn't get in the first 9,000 allocation. Apparently people could buy up to 8 tickets each. Crawley then applied for an extra 3,000 which have been granted and he has got some of those.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Hoping to buy shortly. Sales will start motoring on Friday, I suspect, once us rank and file White members enter the fray ...:banana:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I really can't be arsed to go to Stoke to watch any match. Been there a couple of times before, and have never had a pleasant experience - usually because it is freezing in the Away end.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
A colleague tried to get a ticket on the day they went on sale, queued for 5 hours but didn't get in the first 9,000 allocation. Apparently people could buy up to 8 tickets each. Crawley then applied for an extra 3,000 which have been granted and he has got some of those.

Now could several thousand of those be Man U fans who can't usually get a ticket? Hmmm, let me see ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here