Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thursday Night. Trophy Race !

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Hey you're running on Thursday night, and yet again you are the only wide runner. Someone has to be bunging the racing manager a few quid (or maybe he's a NSC fan!)
It's a trophy race too so look smart !

My fella is running later on that night so I'll be sure to come and say hi.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Blimey, we had better add something to the agenda for our meeting on 17th.

Where are we going to keep all the trophies the syndicate win? :lolol:

On a serious note, those syndicate members definately planning to go down there for this, please let me know. We have 4 owner's passes which will save four of us paying to get in.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Oh, that's a point.
I've also got a 4 person pass, but I'll leave the wife at home in order to have a good night out !
That means I have 3 spare places for anyone who wants free entry. I'll probably be looking to get there for around 7.45pm which hopefully should suit.
Just let me know...

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Oh, that's a point.
I've also got a 4 person pass, but I'll leave the wife at home in order to have a good night out !
That means I have 3 spare places for anyone who wants free entry. I'll probably be looking to get there for around 7.45pm which hopefully should suit.
Just let me know...

N1 M8 many thanks.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I need one pass, if that's a possibility please? :)

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I need one pass, if that's a possibility please? :)

Course it is guv. Give me a bell when you get down there (assuming its before the race) and I'll bring one out. I'll be there from about 7.15

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
OK, let's say that I'll deffo be there at 7.45 then.
Prawnsarnies can have as many as he likes ! (as he's doing me a big favour), but he's requested one, and Seagulltonian can also come in free.
That leaves one more available.
First come, first served.
Meet in the entrance lobby ?

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
OK, let's say that I'll deffo be there at 7.45 then.
Prawnsarnies can have as many as he likes ! (as he's doing me a big favour), but he's requested one, and Seagulltonian can also come in free.
That leaves one more available.
First come, first served.
Meet in the entrance lobby ?

Biffer.
Many thanks but I already have one, but I'm sure the other guys snap ya hands off for em.

Mark.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
OK, I have no idea who has a pass and who hasn't.

I'll leave you lot to fight it out amongst yourselves, but once your 4 places are decided, the first 3 people to PM me with a request for entry will get in free.
I'll reply with my mobile and meeting place.

Cool ???

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Course it is guv. Give me a bell when you get down there (assuming its before the race) and I'll bring one out. I'll be there from about 7.15

Cheers Barry, I will grab one of the syndicates passes. I hope to be there very early for a change! :D

OK, I have no idea who has a pass and who hasn't.

I'll leave you lot to fight it out amongst yourselves, but once your 4 places are decided, the first 3 people to PM me with a request for entry will get in free.
I'll reply with my mobile and meeting place.

Cool ???

Think I'm sorted Biffer, thanks for the offer :amex:

briref

Aug 12, 2008
trophy coool,
il defo be there
dont worry about pass
have a free ticket

see u there

simon

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I'll have the pass please! count me in. hoping to be there for 7-45. What time is Benny running? And Biffer what time is your boy running, ans is it worth putting house on???!!!!

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
HG, he's called Unique Billy.
He's in an A2 later on in the evening. If he's anything like fit he'd win very easily indeed, but he's been off for 3 months so is way short of optimum fitness.
Basically he's lazy and couldn't be bothered to exercise whilst it was frosty and snowy, and now we see the upshot of it all.
As ever, let's just hope that he and Benny come back safe and sound, ready to race another day soon.
That's all that matters really

Look forward to meeting you all for a beer on Thursday. Should be a good night.

You know there's a whole load of tables reserved for owners in the grandstand yeah? If we get a couple of these, we can get 12 of us together with ease.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I will be coming Thursday to watch Benny for the first time, I will be there sometime between 7.30/8, if there's any passes going spare that would be super, but not a problem if not.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
OK, the first 3 who requested them are Trigger, Scooter1 and Mrs Scooter1.
I'll be in the entrance lobby at 7.45pm.
Trigger knows me anyway so meeting up shouldn't be a problem.

Oh, and as the photographer is there you could ask him to take some pics of Benny. You can then buy them here ACTIONSHOTSONLINE

Also, assuming you'll win, half an hour after the race you can pick up the presentation picture from the kiosk in the foyer. It's free too !

Nice !

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Hola Gus and Trigger and now on my pass.

1 more place available......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here