Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your a load of stuttering slap-headed nerds.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
That goes ten fold for Bozza and his f***ing frothing faggotry. Honestly, you hairy backed troglodites make as much sense as a f***ing chocolate lifeboat. I would expect at least one thread worth reading here in the summer, but no, you cavity headed cromozone added intelectually stunted fucktards just keep jabbering on in the same mindless f***ing manner. Well, I suppose tards of a feather drool together.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
One word sums up you looney it begins with C ends with nt are u are in the middle.

****!!!!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Oh great the three Stooges of stupidity jump in to flap their molars, That is if a another fruit or two has manged to snap its dumb looking self of the vine. :glare:

Assume this position know you chicken crap resembling cretins--->:bowdown: or I'll shove a f***ing cabbage in ya mouths and speedbag your jaw untill your all shittin colslaw.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Its chromosome you silly!!

Jeez if you're going to be all big wordy and like, you could at least spell proper!!

sport25.gif

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
tedebear said:
Its chromosome you silly!!

Jeez if you're going to be all big wordy and like, you could at least spell proper!!

sport25.gif

you gotta learn to talk proper like what I does or I's goin to slamming your bitch arse bigtime.:D

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
Looney - you've got some serious issues to deal with. I can give you the anger management hotline number if you want....

looney said:
That goes ten fold for Bozza and his f***ing frothing faggotry. Honestly, you hairy backed troglodites make as much sense as a f***ing chocolate lifeboat. I would expect at least one thread worth reading here in the summer, but no, you cavity headed cromozone added intelectually stunted fucktards just keep jabbering on in the same mindless f***ing manner. Well, I suppose tards of a feather drool together.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :clap:

Absolute comic genius

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
looney said:
Re: Your a load of stuttering slap-headed nerds.

H-h-h-h-h-h-h-how d-d-d-d-dare y-y-y-y-you.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Re: Re: Your a load of stuttering slap-headed nerds.

Danny Seagull said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :clap:

Absolute comic genius

shame he didn't write it himself though

looney you lost it a while ago, just going through the motions these days:nono: :wave:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hello - Richard Head is back.

Anyone seen Mike Hunt ?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
f*** off looney you binner, i don't know why you persist in posting on this site. Do you really get a kick out of taking the rise. It ain't funny and just makes you look like a right pillark.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here