Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Leyton Orient FC v Brighton and Hove Albion FC - Official Match Thread ****

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Fair play to orient they pressed us throughout the game and combined with a referee determined to stop the game at any opportunity we found it extremely hard to get into a rhythm. Too many casual passes and giving the ball away cheaply. That said despite our poor showing we comfortably earned a point away to an in form side so put it behind us and onto Saturday

Decent summary IMO. Would add poor pitch in addition to poor ref, which seemed to stop us building up any passing rhythm. Still had the best chance of the match (well saved, even if given as a goal kick by said poor ref) and a win at brizzle and this will have been another good week.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Hmmmmm. We just gave the ball away too often. I saw the Colchester game and I saw last night and my impression for both these is that our midfield is not working hard enough. They are not closing down as well as earlier in the season and they are not moving off the ball into space quickly enough. I may be in a minority and apparently he was excellent against Watford - but Bridcutt does not look the business to me. Without Kish we struggle. And on last nights performance Barnes looks like lightweight - you are our No.9 - when you get an opportunity you shoot .......... it may be unfair to single out players as there looked to be a general malaise. Except for Noone - who was excellent.

An excellent point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here