Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Leyton Orient FC v Brighton and Hove Albion FC - Official Match Thread ****

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Officials
Ref - G Horwood (Leyton East London)
Assts - J P Magill and L Betts (Both from Leyton East London)
Fourth Official - C Berry (From Barry Hearns House)

Proper thread title (hopefully)

Now we will win!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Much much much much better.

But, and im not moaning, a few to many stars and dont knwo why we need the date. Other than that PERFECT!

xxx

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Date to distinguish it from previous Leyton Orient v Brighton and Hove Albion threads?

Apologies regarding the stars - got a bit carried away!

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
:lolol: It's fine. Don't really like them myself but have come to accept 3 either side. See you point about other threads, BUT, are the dates not on the thread anyway!?

Anyway I see a 2-0 victiory for the mighty Seagulls!

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Not a good thread title - not a total disaster but it still means Leyton Orient 6 BHA 0

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Oh god, now there's TWO official threads, and some mod will merge them meaning we're back with the original title; or there will be a rogue floating around, and the asterisk's will start multiplying, and...

You know what this means. Not only will we lose 2-0, but Bournemouth will win 4-0, overturn our goal difference and knock us off the top of the table.

All because people don't THINK :angry:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Can someone tell me what is wrong with the current thread title? It's got FC in team names, appropriately placed asterisks and in the correct quantity, and the teams the right way round.

To my admittedly layman's eye, it all points to a routine 2-0 Albion victory. :shrug:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
This is so like little Chinamen writing haikus to get the best job in the civil service.

So,

the cool blue sky
china white seagull
red kisses on a floor of ice
Brighton will win by 4

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Can someone tell me what is wrong with the current thread title? It's got FC in team names, appropriately placed asterisks and in the correct quantity, and the teams the right way round.

To my admittedly layman's eye, it all points to a routine 2-0 Albion victory. :shrug:

Depends on who you are. For some it would be that there are four asterisks at each end when 3 is right. For some it's the inclusion of FC. For some it's the use of 'and' instead of '&'.

The thing is, last season someone always complained about the title, so it's now a tradition (at least for me) to complain about the title claiming it curses us. It's my own little pre-match superstitious ritual.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003

No, this thread title's fine. Some purists may say there should only be three asterisks not four, but placing is the main thing. Cantona's Flying Dopkick's attempt in comparison was a complete abomination.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I wonder if they will have Russell Crowe playing tonight in place of the ex-Seagull Whing?

Either way, Bennett will terrorise them on the way to a squeeky bum 2-1 win

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here