Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Syndicate Meet

When would suit you best for this meet up?

• Sunday Lunchtime at the dogs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After an Albion midweek game, somewhere nearby

• Some other suggestion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
Not ideal but, given the Flyer has already been in our name for a few weeks now, I think we should all get together sooner rather than later so I'd prefer sticking with the 24th.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Hi Guys.
For those attending the meeting on Thursday, sad to say we didn't get our boy entered in racing as they all open races, but we have a great nights racing, with Droopys comedian running, this is Brians dog entered in The Greyhound derby, and is a real hot pot and Jimmy Lollie running also.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I've got a print out of the syndicate's finances and will bring all the shares/rules for Barry to sign and hand out/send off.

Can't remember what time we said we'd be there, but whatever it was............... I'll be there.

I may still be humming "I wanna go home, I wanna go home. Stoke's a shithole, I wanna go home" which I have had on the brain ever since the weekend.

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
Sounds good see you all there. Be interesting to see how Droopys Comedian runs as it's a bit of a flying machine apparently.

I have one of the owners passes that i've used a couple of times so am happy to give this to one of you guys and pay for myself to get in. Can one of you who hasn't got a pass PM me or leave a message here (first come, first served I guess). I aim to be there about 7:30.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I dont think im going to be able to make it now. I have one of the passes, if anyone needs it. I will be there watching Benny tommorrow or i can drop it to Nige. In fact i should've just given it to j2bha when i saw him Ladbrokes this evening! Doh!!!

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
So where about at the track are we meeting tomorrow night

Prawnsarnies/Mark mentioned earlier that we should meet in the owners bit upstairs. This is where we met the other Thursday night when a lot of the synidacte turned up. If you weren't there that day, go through the turnstiles, up the stairs, turn left up some more stiars and head to the far end by the bar and we'll be congregating to the right hand side of the bar/at the bar.

See you tonight

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Prawnsarnies/Mark mentioned earlier that we should meet in the owners bit upstairs. This is where we met the other Thursday night when a lot of the synidacte turned up. If you weren't there that day, go through the turnstiles, up the stairs, turn left up some more stiars and head to the far end by the bar and we'll be congregating to the right hand side of the bar/at the bar.

See you tonight

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here