Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday 18.11

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Good timing on this one.
Finish work, have a few beers and watch the race. It'll be shown in the betting shops too.
Hope he runs well for you again :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Good spot Biffer.
I have an appointment in Corby at 2.30. Will have to rush that and race home 18.11

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
No such thing as a daft question on here mate.

You can use this website to check ahead with The Flyer's appearances.

Coral Brighton and Hove Greyhound Stadium

He'll always be running at Hove, well for the foreseeable future anyway.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Im definately there probably with Mrs and ankle biter in toe!!! Working in Bournemouth but will rush home. Perfect timing! Gutted to have missed its last 2 runs.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Hope to be there too!

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003

Really tricky race and hard to call the winner. Some huge pace in the race, meaning some front-runners will need to come from behind to win. That's not what they're used to.
Traps 1&2 will be the best fancied I would think. T1 was very close to winning A5 a few weeks back and has a dream draw with a very slow starting dog outside. Can it come from behind T3 or T4 who will probably lead though ? Trap 2 can sit in behind the pace-setters and pounce late if close enough.
T3 & T4 could drive eachother mad if they both trap fast and the mighty Albion Flyer is of course the other dog with a dream draw. Again the only wide runner and T5 has no early pace so you are guaranteed a nice journey around the outer. If the going favours the outside traps, you have a good chance.

This is my betting 'tissue'

T1 5/2
T2 5/2
T3 6/1
T4 3/1
T5 8/1
T6 3/1

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Good Tissue m8, think we will be chasing the 4 dog down as he's a flyer. At least we know Benny stays and runs on at the end. Be happy with a good run, don't want to rise through the grades too quick.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
He is indeed a flyer, but he has to clear trap 3 who has big bullets of his own. There is every chance T3 will hold him up.
Really trappy race with question marks about every dog except 'The Flyer' who has a dream draw and holds every chance of winning. He's undoubtedly the dog who should avoid the trouble and run his race.
All he has to do is trap fast again, stay wide and see what happens.

I love this dog game !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here