Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
if we dont win tonight and Murray is not in the team, this will be my reaction

BBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
looking foward to this one,feel we need a win to get back on track,murrays got to start,and hope bennett gets fired up!!!,it aint going to be easy

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
We have to make this game count. 3 points will be massive.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Awful thread title! We're cursed!
No player yet, what's going on?
Any team news?
Anyone know any free online streams of the game?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Let's get behind the lads but show some patience in the stands too. A lot of people got jumpy when Peterborough started their fight back and this didn't help things on the pitch. Keep calm and carry on.
PG

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
There will be a minute's silence for Andy Gray's broadcasting career just before kick off.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
There will be a minute's silence for Andy Gray's broadcasting career just before kick off.

Sod that, I'll be applauding.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If Bennett is even thinking about going then motivating himself is going to be tough and it may become important that we keep Noone on the pitch for 90 minutes to maintain some energy in midfield.

I'm sure Murray will be on from the beginning tonight. Will it be with Wood or with Barnes? I know some people were disappointed in him on Saturday but I don't think he played that badly - more the midfield not firing and so limited supply. Sandaza back on the bench? We might need one of his late late show specials............

Just tonight and for the sake of my shredded nerves could we please start quickly out of the blocks and then settle into our passing style? Don't want to hand the initiative to the opposition if we can help it

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Should be a good game. Hopefully we can conjure up a win and build up some momentum again. We can't have another sticky patch or we'll be off the top very soon :bounce:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Awful thread title! We're cursed!
No player yet, what's going on?
Any team news?
Anyone know any free online streams of the game?

what have I told you about walking on the cracks Acker
should be a cracker tonight and close but take us to get back on track
2-0

sebmahon

the gus bus
Jan 25, 2011
shoreham
i think glenn murray should start because when we played bournemouth when he came on the hole game changed come on brigthonhttp://www.northstandchat.com/images/smilies/bounce.gif

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think Ashley barnes and chris wood should start because we played exeter they changed the game when they came one

:wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here