Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Evan Warren RIP

gabbylicious

Jan 24, 2011
If anybody has any information on Evan Warrens family can you please contact the Valhalla Inn in Thunder Bay, Ontario (807) 577-1121 ask for Giuseppe Sirignano please this is urgent!!!!!!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Gabby - Is it possible to give a few more details? Something like where he went to school and what years? That might jog a few memories or indeed someone might know of someone who went there at a similar time and then be able to make a connection.

Hope everything works out OK.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
This is very serious.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
My googling has uncovered that he is a chef for the Valhalla Inn in Thunder Bay, Ontario and attended the World Cup in South Africa and originates from Sussex. Not that it helps but it might jog someones memory of him/his family.

JOHANNESBURG - As a banquet chef at the Valhalla Inn, Thunder Bay's Evan Warren is used to whipping up delicious food in the kitchen.

Currently in Johannesburg, South Africa, for the World Cup of Soccer, he has temporarily traded in his chef's hat for the role of a culinary connaisseur, instead.

Besides taking in various matches, the native of Sussex, England, is enjoying tasting the local food the country has to offer.

"Good foods, curry, and I'm dowing Jupiter beer like it's water," he says with a laugh as he relishes in the festivities.

Warren attended semifinal matches in Cape Town and Durban and has a ticket to the highly-anticipated final today here (2:30 p.m., CBC) featuring Spain and the Netherlands. He feels grateful that he has family to stay with in Johannesburg and doesn't have to pay an outrageous price for a hotel room.

As for his prediction for the finals, Warren considers the teams to be evenly matched.

"Spain or the Netherlands - it could go either way," he says. "Regardless, I plan to party with the winners."

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry, only just seen this.

I've been trying to locate Evan's friends and/or family since getting back from Bournemouth on Saturday.

All I can say currently is keep one of Brighton and NSC's own - Evan posts as 'defrocked priest' (and a few times as 'Seagull64') - in your thoughts right now. I'll say more as and when I can.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Not sure if this is possible, but maybe one of the mods can work out when he last posted and what IP it was from. This might give a last time and place he was active from and narrow things down a little.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not sure if this is possible, but maybe one of the mods can work out when he last posted and what IP it was from. This might give a last time and place he was active from and narrow things down a little.

We know where Evan is, it's those that know him that we are trying to trace.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here