Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Flyer - The Debut Video

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
It has taken hours to load this video, and having just finished it, I am well pissed off because for some reason we've lost the bloody sound.

So no in race commentary or post race comments. I'm sorry about this and cannot explain how this happened as it hasn't happened before.

So you'll just have to add your own sound effects and enjoy the video in pictures only.

[yt]hZF2AkoIxO0[/yt]

Great day. Looking forward to next time already

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Nige that video is brilliant sound or no sound. Cant wait to be at Hove myself when it next runs.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Not the full film, but at least you get the race commentary this time.
I particularly like the bit coming out of the second bend when The Albion Flyer gets a proper namecheck.
Heather, who was with me, was clearly taken by surprise that it was all over so quickly :facepalm:

[yt]qAoyKTCYkyU[/yt]

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That was brilliant, great to hear the cheers when he won. That's no mean feat getting a winner with your first run. Nice video.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Brilliant................ is that Heather in the background at the end saying "Is that it Nige?"

Yep. Not the first time I've heard her say that :blush:

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Ha ! I hot-footed it back from the kennels in the morning and made it just in time for the race. On the Barry Izbak video you can see me at the back of the crowd on the winning line having a celebratory sip of lager.
Nice !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here