Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Bournemouth v Brighton & Hove Albion ***** OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD *****

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Tough game today, Bournemouth have a very good home record and will also be looking to move on from Eddie Howe's departure, a real test for Gus and the gang. I'm still going for Albion to win 2-1 though.

Greetings from a dull and grey Bristol.
Sitting this one out due to lack of preparedness on the ticket buying front. Mrs Wildy Ears is on holiday in the States so an afternoon of football on the sofa in my pants awaits. Why do I have a sofa in my pants you ask. Well mind your own business.

2-1 Albion ( Calderon and Wood ):ascarf::drink:

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Way we have played the last 4 games, 3 points on the card. Depends what Bournemouth turn up. One which has got 2nd best home league record in our div this season or one which has just lost their manager or maybe it just doesnt matter.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
A win would almost take Bournemouth out of the title chasing pack.

Massive game, and after today we only have to play MK Dons and Oldham AWAY from home out of the 8 teams chasing us.

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
In the local paper Bradbury is quoted as saying they are going to come at us. I can only see that as a good thing; the more open the game the better chance we have of taking them on the break.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
A draw is a perfectly respectable result looking at Bournemouth's home form. However, I'm hoping that Gus looks as this as a real opportunity to turn the screws on the chasing pack and goes all out for the three points.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
In the local paper Bradbury is quoted as saying they are going to come at us. I can only see that as a good thing; the more open the game the better chance we have of taking them on the break.

Definately, we have taken teams apart who have come at us this season, as well as teams that havent!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Will take a draw for this one quite happily... certianly not havign Howe there anymore gives good grounds for optimism. Team news yet?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Just about to leave Swanage. Drop the girls off shopping on the way to the match.

Don't think we will start with Noone - save him to later as we did LuaLua when they tire. Just worried that we will start slow again and get caught.
Rumour that Bartley is ill and won't start for them but don't know if it's true. My Bournemouth supporting mates are very confident - it's going to cost me in terms of ribbing if we lose so I'm going for 3-2 to the Albion in a real nerve jangler.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here