Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"under 2? You're not coming in!"

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hiya,

A friend at a season ticket presentation today was told that Under 2s will not be permitted into the Amex.

Is this really the case?

Like many people, I'm sure, the Albion is very much a part of our family life and I was looking forward to taking my son, coincidentally with the initials BHA, to the Amex where I hope he will spend his Saturdays for years to come.

I would, of course, have no issue with him having his own paid for seat even though I know he'll sit on my lap throughout. You will remember our game at Spurs where I also had to do this somewhat unexpectedly, but Spurs had no issue with a baby being admitted to WHL, and why would they.

If this bizarre "no under 2s" rule really is in effect, how will it be enforced? Will those with toddlers have to present birth certificates to prove their child is old enough to gain entry to the Amex, in the same way that youths have to prove their age if they want to buy a 4 pack of Fosters?

Cheers.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
No this is not the case, under-2s are more than welcome - but they will have to have a ticket (as you yourself found out at Spurs).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here