Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus Argus Q&A

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Nothing like putting 2 and 2 together and making 5. Could well have absolutely nothing to do with Bennett. I'd wager it wasn't.

Why is that making 5. He may simply want to avoid public discussion, which I am guessing would be the main topic of the questions today.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Apprently Naylor is outside the meeting room with a glass to the door trying to hear what is going on.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Gus doesn't have any say in whether Bennett goes or not, so the most he'd be involved is a phone-call from the Chairman telling him what has happened

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
If he doesn't want to be bombarded by questions about bennett, he should say firstly what the situation is before being asked any questions...

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
First question in!

Comment From Tony L
Hello Gus, Can I start by saying what an awesome job you and Tanno have been doing. I have never been so proud to support Brighton since the FA Cup run in the early 80’s. Are we still looking for a new striker? If so, are we close to a signing? Is Elphick going to feature much more in the first team this season and if not, are you looking for extra cover at the back?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here