Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Official Match Thread - Brighton and Hove Albion v Peterborough United****

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Hi All - I am celebrating my 1000th post with a match thread - I know it's early but I wanted to get it in before an 11 mile run.

Tough one today, I think we will have enough quality to edge it, but they do have fantastic attacking players.

Hope to see Noone, and predicting a 2:1

Apologies if aterisks and spacing are not correct - thanks to all that have read my 1000 absolutely worthless posts !

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
f*** me can't even spell Peterborough correctly. Terrible thread, terrible layout, we are doomed!!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Can one of the mods edit the thread title to ensure Peterborough is spelt correctly it's doing my head in!!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Can one of the mods edit the thread title to ensure Peterborough is spelt correctly it's doing my head in!!

you could report the thread (little triangle on the left) but it might be UNLUCKY to change it :)

then again it might be unlucky bot to change it....................................... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!

Last edited:

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Were you all excited with fingers and hands shaking as you started this thread, leaving your spelling in peices?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Were you all excited with fingers and hands shaking as you started this thread, leaving your spelling in peices?

Peices?????? You couldn't script it!!!

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
I must be easily amused but this these match threads do actually make me chuckle now with all the abuse and deliberate typos by the thread starters, NSC classic stuff.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Gary Johnson on Soccer AM

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Far too many asterisks, no FC, official thread at the start not the end, this is an awful title that has cursed us!
Any team new? Why not? Sort it out, gus!
Is player working for anyone?
Anywhere to listen to the game online for free?

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Mmmmm - Running gear on after 40 mins of delaying - sorry about the spelling - maybe Peterough is more appropriate - Left out BO (A typo, I'm not Fick init !)

Can mods change spelling on big board please !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here